Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

What's on the smoker today?

Anyone use an Inkbird? Picked up an IBT 26S 5G. Doesn't stay connected very well, but I'm still unfamiliar with it. Anyone else have any experience with one?

Was looking into those, but I read that you need to phones, or 2 devices connected to Wi-Fi for remote sensing. Is that inaccurate?
I’m not sure. It was a little tricky getting them setup, but I’ve got the app on both my iPhone and iPad and it just works. It’s been a couple of years since I set them up, so can’t remember all the steps.

i'm ashamed to admit i've never done beef back ribs before. but, i'm very proud that my first cook of them came out perfectly, by my standards at least.

did them nearly identically to how I would do pork ribs.

i always save all the juices from my wrap to glaze with once cut.

my wife liked these more than pork ribs, i just may have liked them more too.

IMG_7683.jpgIMG_7685.jpgIMG_7686.jpg

i'm ashamed to admit i've never done beef back ribs before. but, i'm very proud that my first cook of them came out perfectly, by my standards at least.

View attachment 341211View attachment 341210View attachment 341209
Doing a pork shoulder roast today. Those beef ribs are up next. Looks delicious. mtmuley

View attachment 341211View attachment 341210View attachment 341209
Probably my favorite thing to smoke/eat. So hard to find a good rack of beef ribs around here.

Low Fat weekend...Head of purple cabbage, a jumbo purple onion, 2 cans of diced tomato, 1 small can of Rotel tomato, 2 cups chicken broth, 1 cup of water....low heat til veggies are soft....add 1 lb lean ground elk crumbled browned w/Pam, with a dash of fajita seasoning...add a half handful of real bacon bits. Low heat another 20 minutes...tastes much better than it sounds.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElkMountain
Back