2024 Garden!

Idaho is cooking at over a week above 100 degrees. We picked our final batch of strawberries and made more jam. Heat had finally cooked the pea plants. Well freeze the peas for a garden surprise in January to have with elk steaks. Broccoli and cauliflower are producing and being ate as quickly as we pick them. Broad beans need picked tonight. Heat will kill them. Black and red raspberries will start producing this week. IMG_0821.jpeg

Idaho is cooking at over a week above 100 degrees. We picked our final batch of strawberries and made more jam. Heat had finally cooked the pea plants. Well freeze the peas for a garden surprise in January to have with elk steaks. Broccoli and cauliflower are producing and being ate as quickly as we pick them. Broad beans need picked tonight. Heat will kill them. Black and red raspberries will start producing this week. View attachment 332812
Expecting having elk steaks in the freezer. I like your optimism!

Just under 6" in the last 24hours . Battery backup sump pump failed last night. Pumping our finished basement now. Just logged on to see if you were holding up down there.
Sheesh! No clue how much we got but there's no standing water in the ditches and none in my basement. A few branches down but nothing big or green. I got out of my truck and my glasses instantly fogged up. Going to be miserable today.

Sheesh! No clue how much we got but there's no standing water in the ditches and none in my basement. A few branches down but nothing big or green. I got out of my truck and my glasses instantly fogged up. Going to be miserable today.
2 more inches tonight predicted.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back