Be honest

And then there was the guy who failed pole vault bc of long wang.

View attachment 335365

Alternate Headline:

Ammirati's Pole Vaults him out of Competition, Into Arms of Waiting French Men & Women

I'm really disappointed with the headline writers in this. So many other better options:

Long Dong doesn't take Polist to the Podium

Oh-La-La: Pole Valuter's Penis costs him the gold, but he scores again and again

Only the Jerusalem Post comes close with "A hard Defeat."

Alternate Headline:

Ammirati's Pole Vaults him out of Competition, Into Arms of Waiting French Men & Women

I'm really disappointed with the headline writers in this. So many other better options:

Long Dong doesn't take Polist to the Podium

Oh-La-La: Pole Valuter's Penis costs him the gold, but he scores again and again

Only the Jerusalem Post comes close with "A hard Defeat."
Last seen swimming for (no, not to) China

I can throw a 16oz framing hammer pretty far after smashing a finger, several of us just covered this on another thread...
I broke a estwing forming hammer one day...I almost hit a coworker that day, I was not on the awards stand.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
All I know is anyone who doesn’t smile when watching this vault probably doesn’t like apple pie, baseball, or chocolate ice cream. They probably disappoint their mothers on a daily basis as well.

I was pretty impressed with Canadian Ethan Katzberg throwing a 16 pound hammer 84 meters. I bet that thing could have taken down an elk.

IMG_0327.jpeg

(I have nothing against people of different orientation but I had to sort through about 200 rainbow flags on google to find this after searching ‘Canadian national pride’)

View attachment 335380

(I have nothing against people of different orientation but I had to sort through about 200 rainbow flags on google to find this after searching ‘Canadian national pride’)

We understand how much work that was and the pain you must have felt. Should we start a GoFund event for you?

But I think google knows a bit too much about your specific secret desires as this is what I got for Canadian national pride . . .

1722883668190.png

We understand how much work that was and the pain you must have felt. Should we start a GoFund event for you?

But I think google knows a bit too much about your specific secret desires as this is what I got for Canadian national pride . . .

View attachment 335393

You have USA internet. He has Canadian Internet. Canadian Internet is much more polite than USA internet.

View attachment 335393

Says the fan of an enternally-mid football team that wears purple 👀

And it was a joke btw, not a d*ck, so don’t take it so hard

And this is why we want the pros - the very best in action in the knock-out round. Compare this list of basket ball players with the sad U23 soccer rosters . . .

1722906107008.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back