MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Be honest

Man. No kidding. Gymnasts are incredible athletes. mtmuley
But it's okay to bash cyclists? I just do not happen to like gymnastic, men's or women's but I don't hate gymnasts. But a good bike race is great, having once raced myself even though some hear seem to have a personal grudge with everyone that straddles a two-wheeler. Oh well, I'll just go back to tuning my bike tonight. :)

But it's okay to bash cyclists? I just do not happen to like gymnastic, men's or women's but I don't hate gymnasts. But a good bike race is great, having once raced myself even though some hear seem to have a personal grudge with everyone that straddles a two-wheeler. Oh well, I'll just go back to tuning my bike tonight. :)
Did I bash cyclists? mtmuley

Idc what none of yall say Sha’cari Richardson is a babe.
I was waiting out two storms at a resort bar on Leech Lake watching the sprinting events. I was drinking while the lake was throwing those temper tantrums. I was with one of my best friends from high school and I guess we decided to pretend we were still 20 so I really don’t remember making this post.

Gymnasts don't piss me off several times a summer, unless of course they also happen to be bikers.

Did I bash cyclists? mtmuley
No that's probably me he's referring to. Yes, I bash bicyclists. Not all of them just the ones who ride our already dangerous roads. The ones that routinely crash and some die. They block the roads sometimes for hours at a time preventing residents from carrying on normal routines like getting to work, appointments etc. During the Tour of California several years ago, we were stopped for hours because of the steroid using, entitled bicycle riders. It unfortunately was the time frame when we got the call that my mother's passing was unexpectedly close. My mother died in the hospital without us being able to get there because of a publicity stunt. So yes, bicycle riders are a daily problem.

No that's probably me he's referring to. Yes, I bash bicyclists. Not all of them just the ones who ride our already dangerous roads. The ones that routinely crash and some die. They block the roads sometimes for hours at a time preventing residents from carrying on normal routines like getting to work, appointments etc. During the Tour of California several years ago, we were stopped for hours because of the steroid using, entitled bicycle riders. It unfortunately was the time frame when we got the call that my mother's passing was unexpectedly close. My mother died in the hospital without us being able to get there because of a publicity stunt. So yes, bicycle riders are a daily problem.
An understandably painful moment I am sure, but seems to be a little too broad a scope of the resulting indictment.

An understandably painful moment I am sure, but seems to be a little too broad a scope of the resulting indictment.
I'm not sure what you mean but bicycle riders are a constant, daily problem. We have miles of destroyed single lane roads. We have no emergency services within an hour. No cell coverage in most areas. Yet we are supposed to drop everything to help out 2 wheeled menaces.

I'm not sure what you mean but bicycle riders are a constant, daily problem. We have miles of destroyed single lane roads. We have no emergency services within an hour. No cell coverage in most areas. Yet we are supposed to drop everything to help out 2 wheeled menaces.
I was referring to the death of your mother example you offered.

Regarding your more general complaint, how is that different than DIY public land hunters crawling all over WY during pronghorn season? Other humans do get in our way from time to time.

My post disappeared so I'll take that's a gentle warning to drop the 2 wheeled references.
Something that kinda bugs me is that distances are referred to in metric. If they insist on using it would it be that difficult to also post the numbers in the traditional way? An 84 meter throw would be more impressive if you didn't need a calculator.

My post disappeared so I'll take that's a gentle warning to drop the 2 wheeled references.
Something that kinda bugs me is that distances are referred to in metric. If they insist on using it would it be that difficult to also post the numbers in the traditional way? An 84 meter throw would be more impressive if you didn't need a calculator.

The rest of the world is humble/smart enough to use a base 10 system rather than the weird random stuff we use..

Kicked out of olympics for inappropriate behavior. I wonder what she was doing? Just being beautiful 😍

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 45
Back