Kenetrek Boots

Be honest

Aside from a 4'8" perfectly tuned torque motor, she (Biles) is an amazing ambassador...
I was watching her interview in the afterhours program tonight.
You are correct. really a great ambassador. Would be a sponsors dream
to have represent

View attachment 335380

(I have nothing against people of different orientation but I had to sort through about 200 rainbow flags on google to find this after searching ‘Canadian national pride’)
Canadians are very relaxed. Now I realize why they( men) absolutely should be.^^
On a side note, at 23 I would have camped in the wing with the women's beach volley ball competitors.

Canadians are very relaxed. Now I realize why they( men) absolutely should be.^^
On a side note, at 23 I would have camped in the wing with the women's beach volley ball competitors.
If it were me, I would avoid places frequented by the French pole vaulter rather than risk comparison ;)

In all fairness, fictional stories can be interpreted and expanded upon in all sorts of different ways. Expecting a foreign nation to cater their opening ceremonies to your liking seems a big weirdo move. In your beliefs, the people who did that are going to Hell anyways, so who cares?

And that Khelif boxer isn't a man, I regret my first post about that. She has XY chromosomes and its an unfair competitive advantage against normal women and there's a discussion to be had about that, but this lady would have been stoned to death in Algeria if she was trans lol she's a woman.

I saw the pole vault world record get set last night at 20' 6" and realized that's the same height as my plastic 6-pack holder (Hopzone tower). That poor Swiss Mondo isn't going to improve on that height nearly as quickly as I am.

I saw the pole vault world record get set last night at 20' 6" and realized that's the same height as my plastic 6-pack holder (Hopzone tower). That poor Swiss Mondo isn't going to improve on that height nearly as quickly as I am.
Interesting fact about Duplantis. He receives serious cash for improving his world record.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulcedom
Back