Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Be honest

Quincy Hall had a hell of a race. Holy crap that was some come back.

Yeah he looked like he wasn’t going to even finish the race at about the 300m mark, he was running on pure hate at that point. How he came back at the end is beyond me, unreal amount of grit.

This Olympics flipped on a dime- swimming was disappointing overall, but the track and field team has had some awesome and surprising finishes. I love it, but the realist in me can’t help but wonder a bit about some of the distance results (Hocker in particular).

3 Americans* in the semifinals for wrestling. 2 men and a women. The 2 men are both new to the Olympics but had to defeat Olympic medalists from the USA to make the team. The woman is going for her 3rd Olympic medal, first Gold.

* there are actually several other Americans wrestling today, but for other countries. Instead of trying to go through the gauntlet that has been USA wrestling they go back in there family tree and choose to wrestle for some other country where their ancestors were from. They were born in the USA, went to college in the USA, they still train in the USA, and live in the USA but represent other. I think it’s bull crap.

Hocker out of nowhere ran an incredible race, watching the prelims I thought it was going to be a good one, exceeded expectations:

Ingebritsen gave Hocker the lane when he chose to block Kerr...Inge's kick was gone and he miscalculated Hocker's grit...

Last edited:
In all fairness, fictional stories can be interpreted and expanded upon in all sorts of different ways. Expecting a foreign nation to cater their opening ceremonies to your liking seems a big weirdo move. In your beliefs, the people who did that are going to Hell anyways, so who cares?

Are you saying that feeling it’s notable that they mocked the last supper with drag queens is a big weirdo move? That’d be an interesting take.

I’m a non-believer and not personally offended but it does tell me the people behind that decision probably see the world differently than I do.

Are you saying that feeling it’s notable that they mocked the last supper with drag queens is a big weirdo move? That’d be an interesting take.

I’m a non-believer and not personally offended but it does tell me the people behind that decision probably see the world differently than I do.

I thought it was pretty thoroughly debunked that it wasn’t the last supper which wouldn’t have made sense anyways. It was a Bacchanalia and the blue guy was Dionysus which makes way more sense since that’s an Ancient Greek thing. Too many uptight folks looking to get triggered.

I thought it was pretty thoroughly debunked that it wasn’t the last supper which wouldn’t have made sense anyways. It was a Bacchanalia and the blue guy was Dionysus which makes way more sense since that’s an Ancient Greek thing. Too many uptight folks looking to get triggered.
One of the main performers, I think the primary woman in the middle, posted a picture of the last supper painting side by side with a picture of the opening ceremony. It was later deleted and the story changed. But it’s hard to deny that they at least knew and learned into it.

Ignorance is bliss. For those able to step out of the cave age and interested beyond emotional deduction:

An indepth review by BBC holds more info than I've ever known on the topic of athletics and DSD.
For competition interest, the objective is to identify if the chromosomes (XX, XY) and testosterone (some DSD bodies are incapable to use) grant an advantage or not.
Scientists believe testing objectively identifies whether an advantage is present or not. The hurdle? $.
For sake of global nationalism, gender defined competition categories, it's essential to validate whether a person born DSD holds an advantage or not.

I watched the women's clean and jerk weight lifting last night. I can't say I have ever watched weight lifting. That crap made me hurt thinking about it. Haha.

The three wrestlers from yesterday are all going for a medal today, 1 gold and 2 bronze. Three new wrestlers already got underway today with 1 in the semifinals, 1 got beat in the quarterfinals so she awaits the results of the semifinals later today to see her fate, and 1 was eliminated. The final 3 Americans will wrestle tomorrow, they will be led by a 2x Olympic medalist and 2 first time olympians although one is a world champion at a weight class not in the Olympics.

Ignorance is bliss. For those able to step out of the cave age and interested beyond emotional deduction:

An indepth review by BBC holds more info than I've ever known on the topic of athletics and DSD.
For competition interest, the objective is to identify if the chromosomes (XX, XY) and testosterone (some DSD bodies are incapable to use) grant an advantage or not.
Scientists believe testing objectively identifies whether an advantage is present or not. The hurdle? $.
For sake of global nationalism, gender defined competition categories, it's essential to validate whether a person born DSD holds an advantage or not.
Mother Nature's PED?

I watched the women's clean and jerk weight lifting last night. I can't say I have ever watched weight lifting. That crap made me hurt thinking about it. Haha.
Lower back received a jolt. I moved onto some Netflix show shortly after.

For the "internet is breaking us" threads . . . Onlyfans is not progress for society

I never said it was, and I'd never pay for it. But all the power to them, in the end there wouldn't be a supply if there wasn't a demand lol

Back