PEAX Equipment

Be honest

Feet vs torso...Lyles's torso broke the beam
Not only did he stick his chest forward, he came from behind. Dude is a freak, that's very hard to do. I tried sprinting in high school, learned real quick that it takes a different kind of athlete to win a sprint.

Rodman is an excellent athlete. Badass basketball player. Not surprising to me his daughter excels in soccer. mtmuley

For sure, he was a monster athlete.

Just funny/cool that his daughter is on the US team and appears to not be a knucklehead.

Rodman was at the olympics to evidently. Part of the last super? Idk I didn't watch it.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.8 KB · Views: 11
This kids story should be made into a movie. Poor farmers daughter trains to help raise money for her family. Quan Hongchan is already the GOAT of 10m diving. I remember hearing about her when she won gold at age 14 at the last Olympics and she retained her gold this time. Google her dives, they are nuts especially her entries which seem like AI. This is one of her 10s from this year but all her highlights are absurd. Go to the 1:10 mark. The link may say it doesn’t work but if you click it, it still should.

Back