images.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 17
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    9.2 KB · Views: 16
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 18
I was glad Djokovic got the Gold. Finished the last step for a Gold Slam. At 37 with knee surgery couple of months ago.

It's weird. We've had the Olympics on for the last week straight,except for today, on Direct TV. All kinds of sports and events, I don't recall seeing a single "woke" moment; just athletes doing their best representing their countries.

The archery was quite captivating.

I really like rowing for some reason. I am not a water guy, and live in the desert :/

I banned the woke Olympics in my house. Kinda sad. Most those athletes have given up everything in there lives to compete. For there country. I remember when I was young it was awesome watching it. But politics and bullshit ruin it.
Warning --- Pointless, overinflated and historically inaccurate virtue signaling ---

Sorry vikings guy. I am a vikings fan. Just my opions and trying to be funny.

Vikings obviously greatest wr talent wise in nfl history MOSS. Obviously greatest rb in nfl history PETERSON. AD AP. Just saying. Horns on the helmet.

Moss awesome. Peterson spanked his kid old school. Got screwed. Injury came back maybe the greatest rushing season ever. With a slow start. Peterson screwed again. Legal stuff. Some self inflicted. But his talent unreal.

Say iam adrian peterson that young talented with money. I be remembered as bo jackson in the nfl. With out the injuries. Played 23 games but when he played he was ridiculous

I have no idea what most of you guys are whining about but watching women's beach volleyball and women's gymnastics has given me more entertainment than I've seen in a long time. Carry on gentlemen!

I cannot stand women's gymnastics or almost any judged sport. Only thing worse is figure skating.

Womens' road bicycling was pretty cool though.

Back