Caribou Gear Tarp

2024 Garden!

Garden is almost done. Have 3 green houses going. Two are tomatoes and the one I call Cobble Stone Henge has 3 pickler cucumbers and jalapeños and green peppers in it.
My experiment of growing acorn squash in Cobble Stone didn't do so well. Out of 8 or so plants only got one acorn. Couldn't get it to pollinate even using a brush and trying. Other half said next year to plant some wild flowers just inside the door to invite some bees in.
I have 5 tomato plants topping out at 5 foot tall or so. I have a heater in this green house so going to see how long I can keep them going.
Have carrots to pull and prep for winter and waiting on some cantaloupe to ripen. But each storm is bringing that white stuff to the peaks. I'll pull them and finish them off inside if I have to.
I have a ton of white onions drying for storage. Last time I let the other half talk me into planting 200 starts.

Everyone's pictures of their produce is good looking stuff.

Now to figure out what to do for next season. No more planting spuds. I got some russets and when I pulled them they were Yukon golds. That is twice that has happened around here. The Northern Reds do good but the amount of time and work can buy them cheaper. It's just knowing how your food is grown is worth more to me.

Good going everyone!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back