Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys... please. This is literally the kind of feedback loop echo chamber nomsense that enables sick people to escalate things.
Fair enough - withdrawn and deleted. I still think absolutely nothing Trump has said or done indicates he’ll just willingly walk into the sunset at the end of another term, but I also needed to brush up on my constitution and 3/4 of states repealing 22 doesn’t seem like a possibility.

IMO, anyone not already entitled to USSS protection due to their current or previous public service should not get such free protection while campaigning. These grifters raise billions of dollars for these campaigns - the campaigns should pay for their security, not the American taxpayer.
I don’t necessarily disagree, but we don’t need another Kennedy taken down. And the reason he didn’t get security was so that he might quit.

Disagree - protecting people this high of level requires coordination and connections with other depts such as the FBI for threat investigation, resources, research, etc
Until they win an election or appointment that entitles them to USSS protection, they aren’t at any “level” as far as I’m concerned. They are just a wannabe.

You guys... please. This is literally the kind of feedback loop echo chamber nomsense that enables sick people to escalate things.
A third term, maybe not. But let's summarize where we have been and where we are now. For the time being we will just ignore the cases against him individually

1) A list of Trump "associates" that have done jail time for trying to help him get power, retain power, or cook the business books to make money.
Michael Cohen
Roger Stone
Paul Manafort
Alan Weisselberg (probably spelled wrong)
Peter Navarro
George Papadopolous (also probably spelled wrong)
Sidney Powell took a plea deal to keep from going to jail
Rudy Giuliani is disbarred and bankrupt for lying about election fraud
Michael Flynn was pardoned by Trump and never had to do jail time
And I probably missed a few. I chuckle when I think of all the corrupt stuff throw at Bill Clinton. Dude looks like an amateur compared to DJT.

2) almost ever qualified person who worked for the guy the last time says he should never be president again, which has to be about the WORST 360 degree peer review in history.

3) Sprinkle in a SCOTUS decision that give a lot of leeway in not being prosecuted for almost any decision made while he is in the chair as long as it can be even remotely twisted into an "official" act. I think @VikingsGuy can check if I left that open enough.

Basically you have an unrestrained Trump, who is a charismatic guy that is good at getting people to bend/break some laws or he attracts people of questionable character. If that doesn't make you a little nervous, you haven't been paying attention.

Edit: on the positive, maybe we will finally get to own Greenland. I wonder if they will allow NR and have preference points, bonus points, or just straight random draws?

Like @WildWill said how would we know of it was the truth anyhow. The fact that they won't release it is telling enough to know that conspiracy theories aren't really that far fetched sometimes. Imo
Trump said he would and didn't. There's definitely things our government doesn’t want disclosed in it. Bet he releases it this time.

Like @WildWill said how would we know of it was the truth anyhow. The fact that they won't release it is telling enough to know that conspiracy theories aren't really that far fetched sometimes. Imo
For those of you into conspiracies, I found this short docu-series fascinating. And I’m generally not into conspiracy theories.

Check out “American Conspiracy: The Octopus Murders” on Netflix

Fair enough - withdrawn and deleted. I still think absolutely nothing Trump has said or done indicates he’ll just willingly walk into the sunset at the end of another term, but I also needed to brush up on my constitution and 3/4 of states repealing 22 doesn’t seem like a possibility.
Maybe you can refresh my memory but what president moved to dc after this two terms where over…….. ow it was Obama probably so he could also walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jyoder
Back