Caribou Gear Tarp

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snyder leans left for sure, but he’s far less into partisan politics than Ezra Klien. He’s a history professor at Yale and doesn’t stray out of that lane like many of the modern day gurus do. On Tyranny is pretty straight forward history and covers both communist and fascist takeovers all over the world.

Maybe you could give it a read and PM me your thoughts. I read the whole thing sleeping in the back on my truck on a deer hunting trip in Wyoming. It’s a fairly easy read.
I will read it. I liked the recommendation. But it is good to read many perspectives, none of which will own “truth”.

A non-political example is a decade ago I went on a founding father’s reading rampage. In the process I read two prominent historians/biographers, one who said the clear unwavering vision of Adams, in contrast to the buffoonery and debauchery of Franklin, saved the American experiment by securing French support. The second author said the clever and nuanced engagement with the French court of Franklin saved the day and overcame the stern and universally disliked and disregarded Adams.

Both historian authors cannot own the truth merely because they are historians. They chose different sources and weighed differently common sources and drew opposite conclusions. That is life. But the answer to this reality is to read many different viewpoints.

And this is why both left and right extremes tend towards censorship - they can’t control the communal “truth” if other thoughts are floating around.

I recommend to all taking a few minutes and read a bit about the “ladder of inference”. If we really seek “truth” then we have to be aware of how this natural human mental process can lead us to over confidence and a difficultly in engaging in understanding the thinking of others.

This IBEW member and most I work with know which candidate tells us he's going to bankrupt our industry and which candidate is in favor of American energy.
Im happy that your feeling represented because we sure don’t feel that way in Montana. The entire thing has turned into a money grab for the ibew and they don’t seem to give a chit. Our local is awesome I will give them that

Im happy that your feeling represented because we sure don’t feel that way in Montana. The entire thing has turned into a money grab for the ibew and they don’t seem to give a chit. Our local is awesome I will give them that
Sadly our local isn't even very good. I'm saddened to see where my dues go and to which campaign. Most individual members i work with vote for their jobs and not the way our national tells us.

Anybody who thinks a sissy boy, registered republican, that nobody really knew, took a ladder and climbed on a roof 140 yds from the stage and crawled around with a rifle for 2 minutes b4 shooting 8 rounds and he wasn't allowed to do it, probably still believes joe brandon got the most votes in history AND experimental mrna covid shots are safe and effective. But I'm A crazy CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

I 100% agree but I’d also rather not have to vote for either of them.
You and me and millions of others. We essentially have two incumbents running against each other and they promise to make sure you will get a check if you vote for them. One thing I know for sure, the same problems will exist 4 years from now and we can do it all again.

Anybody who thinks a sissy boy, registered republican, that nobody really knew, took a ladder and climbed on a roof 140 yds from the stage and crawled around with a rifle for 2 minutes b4 shooting 8 rounds and he wasn't allowed to do it, probably still believes joe brandon got the most votes in history AND experimental mrna covid shots are safe and effective. But I'm A crazy CONSPIRACY THEORIST!

Okay boomer.

I’ll bite…. So since trump doesn’t have a hole between his eyes did he pay someone for the ear tag? Kind of conspiracy your talking about people don’t miss especially at 140 yards

She went from "the buck stops with her."

....to
She fully backed the sniper's "split-second decision" to shoot back, saying: "They have the ability to make that decision on their own. If they see that it's a threat and they did that in that instance.

"And I applaud the fact that they made that decision and didn't have to check with anybody, and thankfully neutralized the threat."

SIAP

I’ll bite…. So since trump doesn’t have a hole between his eyes did he pay someone for the ear tag? Kind of conspiracy your talking about people don’t miss especially at 140 yards
Fairly sure this guy is still alive.

STOCKHOLM, May 15 (Reuters) - Slovak Prime Minister Robert Fico was shot and wounded on Wednesday, becoming the latest European leader to be the target of an assassination attempt.May 15, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back