PEAX Equipment

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She went from "the buck stops with her."

....to
She fully backed the sniper's "split-second decision" to shoot back, saying: "They have the ability to make that decision on their own. If they see that it's a threat and they did that in that instance.

"And I applaud the fact that they made that decision and didn't have to check with anybody, and thankfully neutralized the threat."

SIAP

most of the commentary i've seen still places the ultimate responsibility of that roof on the secret service - the secret service develops the plan and delegates where necessary.

even if that building was delegated to local law enforcement, the buck indeed stops at the secret service and from there, Kimberly.

every hour of ever day it becomes more apparent and astounding how enormously colossal of a failure this was.

And this is why both left and right extremes tend towards censorship - they can’t control the communal “truth” if other thoughts are floating around.

A bit of a false equivalency at present. It is the right that is all into scouring school libraries for material that does not support their world view.

It is the right passing laws in many states limiting what gets taught in history class.

Most of the pushback against what the right calls "woke" are subjects they don't want to face.

A bit of a false equivalency at present. It is the right that is all into scouring school libraries for material that does not support their world view.

It is the right passing laws in many states limiting what gets taught in history class.

Most of the pushback against what the right calls "woke" are subjects they don't want to face.
Dr Seuss disagrees. Both sides have much shame to share and cherry picking only furthers the problem.

Dr Seuss disagrees. Both sides have much shame to share and cherry picking only furthers the problem.

Feel free to offer present examples of the left trying to censor books or curriculum.

I’ll bite…. So since trump doesn’t have a hole between his eyes did he pay someone for the ear tag? Kind of conspiracy your talking about people don’t miss especially at 140 yards
Let’s say you have the kind of conspiracy that gives the masterminds plausible deniability by using a patsy that will be called a “lone wolf”. Let him put a ladder on a building and take a rifle to the roof. Give him 26 minutes to complete the plan. Scrub his phone and socials so it doesn’t come back on anyone else.

Or just the absolute worst security detail of all time. Of course, that might have been a plan, also. The team could’ve been set up to fail.

Feel free to offer present examples of the left trying to censor books or curriculum.
Felix Ever After, a book by Kacen Callender that claims that girls who hate “being forced into dresses and being given dolls” are transgender, is available in 77 percent of the districts I surveyed. But not a single school out of the nearly 5,000 I searched offers books critical of trans theory. Students won’t find books like Trans by Helen Joyce or Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters by Abigail Shrier, both recent bestsellers that present skeptical takes on the rapid rise of transgender identification among adolescents.

I guess - last i checked - all kinds of things arent allowed in a school library.

I havent heard of a single book being censored thats not "gender theory" oriented.

Just look at the text book changes of the last 10 years, the social justice curriculum pushed on many states education departments, the campus speech codes, the “deplatforming efforts” of the left on campus.

You could fill a book with all the anti-free speech activities of the left. Traditionally liberal comedians are finally turning on it. Saw Bill Maher this weekend and he spent an hour ranting at all the woke anti-speech pressure he faces.

You can’t be serious if you don’t see the left’s anti free-speech behaviors. Just as you can’t be serious if you don’t see the right’s anti free-speech behaviors.

The left and right are now quasi religious movements, and all highly energized religious movements first burn the heretics.

images

All censorship isn't bad. As much as I like freedom of speech, I'm glad big fin censors his site to some extent. I'd hate for it to turn into the camp fire. There's certain books and video games I'd rather my kids not be exposed to. It's a slippery slope for sure and a lot of gray area but I think the best approach is to air on the side of caution...I've had a few family members go to college at a particular state school in the pacific NW and come out the other side...Well I just call it "unique." I personally think we should be sensitive to what we expose developing minds to.

Sorry...off topic,

SS screwed the pooch on that one. Good thing he was using a vortex range finder and optic...Night force could drop MF and come up with some serious epic marketing material around this whole ordeal...

Sorry...off topic,

SS screwed the pooch on that one. Good thing he was using a vortex range finder and optic...Night force could drop MF and come up with some serious epic marketing material around this whole ordeal...

Shit on one brand and then champion another that has a trespasser and poacher on the payroll...interesting. The fact they would have to 'drop' him at all says a lot about their company. Like Leupold sponsoring HuntWarz.

Anyways, pretty sure that towheaded prick could have been rocking Swaro and still would have missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back