Dave N Elk tag fund raiser

Never thought I would do it, but I did. My UPS guy just dropped off my very own pair of Sitka pants! :ROFLMAO: Found a pair of "worn maybe twice, too long" Sitka Mountain pants, dirt colored, on EBay and got them for $92. Still seems pricey to me for a pair of pants, but I see what they go for. So next year when I show up at elk camp I might look like I belong! ;)

Never thought I would do it, but I did. My UPS guy just dropped off my very own pair of Sitka pants! :ROFLMAO: Found a pair of "worn maybe twice, too long" Sitka Mountain pants, dirt colored, on EBay and got them for $92. Still seems pricey to me for a pair of pants, but I see what they go for. So next year when I show up at elk camp I might look like I belong! ;)
Now you have to get a matching jacket. Otherwise, you won’t see an elk. Trust me, my first lite tops don’t match my pants and I have yet to shoot one.

Now you have to get a matching jacket. Otherwise, you won’t see an elk. Trust me, my first lite tops don’t match my pants and I have yet to shoot one.
Then I may be going for a nice walk! :ROFLMAO: $350 for a Jetstream jacket is above my pay grade no matter what the situation. Even used ones are still up there. I'll keep looking, but the pants were a priority over the stuff I have. I have jackets and coats that would work if I can't find anything.

Anything else besides a Jetstream that I could look into? I figure cold first thing in the morning, windy, hopefully warmer in the afternoon/evening, possible wet weather.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back