PEAX Equipment

Biden drops out

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
Enjoyed this one last night...on Hulu
Anything with Moreno Baccarin is worth it.

.it almost reads like Joe wrote it himself

Except Joe is a serial plagiarist so he definitely didn't some up with any of it

Seems DJT and KH are similar in that they both like to make word salads. The debates should be a fun watch

Like I thought...Harris has raised nearly 30 million in half a day. I suspect more money in days and even more likely waiting for a confirmation of who Dems will run.

We probably will be inundated by political ads like never before starting in late August.

The man is egotistical and treats women as inferior sex objects. The issue is he hasn’t changed his behavior and still continues to try and justify his behavior by blaming others.

That is not becoming of the senior position of our Government / Military. He is the antithesis of our EO and sexual assault program.

While the rest of us are held to the standard and can have careers torpedoed from unfounded accusations, he can be on tape in violation and be elected Commander in chief. Those rules and programs don’t apply to him somehow?

Coming from a career in the Military and looking across at my daughter who I am a responsible role model for. He will always be a hard NO for our vote.

I’m not here to get into a political fight, I vote for who is best no matter the party.
Biden isn’t in the race anymore.

The man is egotistical and treats women as inferior sex objects. The issue is he hasn’t changed his behavior and still continues to try and justify his behavior by blaming others.

That is not becoming of the senior position of our Government / Military. He is the antithesis of our EO and sexual assault program.

While the rest of us are held to the standard and can have careers torpedoed from unfounded accusations, he can be on tape in violation and be elected Commander in chief. Those rules and programs don’t apply to him somehow?

Coming from a career in the Military and looking across at my daughter who I am a responsible role model for. He will always be a hard NO for our vote.

I’m not here to get into a political fight, I vote for who is best no matter the party.
This retired veteran, and every veteran in my circle of bros is on the Trump train. We don’t care what he’s said or done, or allegedly said or done. We care about his stance on the issues. It doesn’t matter who they replace the Alzeimer’s patient with, it’s Trump all the way.

I have three mental health practitioners in my close family. They tell me he exhibits all the actions of a diagnosable mental disorder.

This retired veteran, and every veteran in my circle of bros is on the Trump train. We don’t care what he’s said or done, or allegedly said or done. We care about his stance on the issues. It doesn’t matter who they replace the Alzeimer’s patient with, it’s Trump all the way.
And when he directs the military to do his bidding against US citizens...not the nations but his?

And when he directs the military to do his bidding against US citizens...not the nations but his?
Yawn…what a joke. That’s #1 never going to happen, and #2 there’s this thing they taught us on our first or second day in The Basic School about unlawful orders. I’d bet an unlawful order (if it ever even happened in that case) stops at the 4 star level, but if it made it to the O-6/O-5 level my bros know what an unlawful order is. I’ve had buddies stand for their beliefs and get the ax over the smallpox vax back in 2001. One even made the Marine Corps times blotter and threw away a 16 year career. If that’s what you’re worried about you should get checked out for the TDS, some people with the most severe cases visit this website.

Do you get it?

HUNTING forum.

You do remember hunting, right?
Just replying to other posts. Tie a lot of concerns over the election to hunting though. We should all be concerned IMO. Certainly be fine with me if threads were required to be more closely tied to hunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back