Biden drops out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been enjoying:

Puts me to sleep. :)

IBTL - Again...

I hate to have to tell you this man, but someone neutered your beer. Haha

My buddy is ten years sober (good decision lol) so whenever I hang with him I only get the non-alcho’s. The Bud and Heineken ones are the best.
Not unique to me, but who ever termed NA beer as Near Beers was a damn poor judge of distance. And I haven't had a beer in probably 10+ years.

In my day it was Miller Genuine Draft, Black Dog (the beer behind the Dr. Strangelove story on the Smith), and if we had Missoula buddies along a couple of foo-foos. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :>)

My guess is your going to see a low turn out. People are tires of the bs. Been wrong before though.
I think the opposite, unless they start hawking that false narrative about voting fraud again...that discouraged red voters from voting at all.

images
Enjoyed this one last night...on Hulu

I think I know who the next president will be. He got an earful. mtmuley
Ear full or not, he will have his work cut out for him. Lot of Americans have issues with his past behavior.

Dems put up a clean younger opponent and watch out. Those that always vote the lesser of two evils will leave him for a more normal respectable candidate.

Just looking at the VP’s background she is kinda the polar opposite of him. A lot of voters will gravitate towards that.

It will be an interesting couple of weeks ahead.

Only 30% of hunters voted in the last presidential election.

Conservatives spend their free time in sports, fishing, camping, hunting, etc.

Liberals spend their free time trying to dismantle the hobbies and freedoms conservatives enjoy.

Do you see a pattern?

Yeah, let's not talk about it.
Ignore it... it'll just go away.

Ear full or not, he will have his work cut out for him. Lot of Americans have issues with his past behavior.

Dems put up a clean younger opponent and watch out. Those that always vote the lesser of two evils will leave him for a more normal respectable candidate.

Just looking at the VP’s background she is kinda the polar opposite of him. A lot of voters will gravitate towards that.

It will be an interesting couple of weeks ahead.
We will see. mtmuley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back