Biden Is Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Leyland sneaking a cig?
Nope. Snazzy suit prim and proper, started off with a great anecdote about a conversation he recently had with his wife..."Honey, can you believe it? Never in our wildest dreams did we think Id make it into the Hall of Fame!". According to Jim, she answered " Jim, you aren't in my wildest dreams!"

Jays pull out the win, a miracle!

IMG_0193.jpeg

Our baseball analysts are also top-notch here in the Great White North

Suspect it will be a governor or senator whose done well in red or purple states where Trump won before.

Whitmer. Bashear. Klobuchar perhaps.
So how do they backtrack from their DEI stance with Kamala as their pick? Doesn’t replacing her send a bad message?

Will be tougher for the newly minted oldest presidential candidate in history to win. The R campaign inherited a problem kind of their own making as they were pounding on the former candidate’s age. What goes around comes around. Both were too old to be their party’s best option.

Certainly will not be a boring fall tracking the new campaign dynamics.

So how do they backtrack from their DEI stance with Kamala as their pick? Doesn’t replacing her send a bad message?
They did not pick anyone! And she could be vp again. She doesn't poll well, that's the issue as POTUS.

Very disrespectful to the American people. Biden shoots off a tweet instead of manning up and having an in- person press release. Coward !
Hard to have a press conference when your taking a nap
If you were sick with COVID would you want to give an important speech?
He has not had a speech without a teleprompter and Jill gving him CPR

Let me see if I have this straight….

A few weeks ago the media was saying Biden is sharp as a tack, better than he’s ever been. A few weeks later, after he was exposed to the idiots who didn’t know any better, they all change their tune and proceed to oust him. All the while claiming this election could be the last chance for democracy as they strip away the will of the people who voted for him and install someone of their choosing.

Is that about right?

WAFJ

It’s never next year for the jays, it’s eternal middle of the pack with flashes of good play that tricks you into thinking it might end up different, then more general ‘meh’ play. But they’re the only show in town in Canada so I’m stuck with them.

I relate, I'm a Vikings fan of long standing.

Will be tougher for the newly minted oldest presidential candidate in history to win. The R campaign inherited a problem kind of their own making as they were pounding on the former candidate’s age. What goes around comes around. Both were too old to be their party’s best option.

Certainly will not be a boring fall tracking the new campaign dynamics.
Pretty easy to shift to 3.5 yrs of failed policy's and ruining the progress the last administration made

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back