Caribou Gear Tarp

Biden Is Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes big mike or the american psycho. Although the Harris/Trump debates would be the best season finale our idiocracy society has seen yet!

In other news the democrats were quick to find another candidate to run for president. A wild card out from Californias frozen food section
797.jpg
Ummm, frozen food doesn't come in cans. Just sayin'.

Yesterday a good friend drove and met me to run bird dogs as the sun came up. There is a short window, where it's cool enough to be safe for the dogs.

He is a retired professor from MSU, the same age as Biden. After our run, we sat in the shade of the horse trailer, drinking a diet soft drink, allowing the horses to cool out, and talking about the mess our country is in presently.

He is of the opinion that our political system has become a failed system. He offered that it is truly sad that in a country so large and talented, that these were the two candidates that are on the ballot.

At least one of them now isn't. I'll take that as an improvement. Biden should have decided over a year ago, that it was time to pass the baton to some one younger. Now, at the eleventh hour, he has left his party a series of problematic choices.

The other nominee is as flawed in his own way as Biden is. Democrats, saw that their emperor had no clothes, and did something about it. Trump is standing just as stark naked as Biden is. Some day, maybe, his supporters will see that he is not nearly worthy of their admiration.

HT is a unique environment where people are familiar with each other enough and have common interests in other topics that it makes you think about what you say a little more than other forms of SM. I’ve enjoyed hearing perspectives from the “other side” despite our differences of oppinion.

I have a few buddies that can have an intelligent conversation despite us not agreeing but I can count them on one hand. Hard to get anything but an echo chamber now and days.

So before it gets shut down, I’ll say thank you and lastly, IBTL!

Oh #*^@#* off with these threads

Had a really good Sunday so far. Got up early and drove out to Sundre, which is close to the mountains here in Alberta, to see if I couldn’t find a black bear or deer. Headed out at 3am, currently in a heatwave here so knew I’d only have the morning to hunt. Have my Métis harvesting rights so all year long is my season, I promise I wasn’t poaching. Didn’t get lucky, but saw a few moose (can’t hump those out solo) and a grizzly.

Good morning, was back in Calgary by 10, had a bit of running around to do. My girl is currently in Saskatchewan visiting family, she was sad that her cilantro plant has bit the dust, so I figured I’d surprise her and get her a new one. Went all over hells half-acre looking for one, no where had it. Apparently cilantro goes out of season, who knew? Had to buy the seeds. I’ll help her grow it. Bought her a mojito mint plant as well that I think she’d like.

After that, picked up some groceries, really focusing on hitting macros this week. Got home and made a nice brunch, used the last of dad’s homemade bacon. Currently vacuuming and watching the Jays almost look competent against the Tigers. This guy causes me to vacuum every day.

IMG_0186.jpeg

How’s everyone else’s Sunday going?

Oh #*^@#* off with these threads

Had a really good Sunday so far. Got up early and drove out to Sundre, which is close to the mountains here in Alberta, to see if I couldn’t find a black bear or deer. Headed out at 3am, currently in a heatwave here so knew I’d only have the morning to hunt. Have my Métis harvesting rights so all year long is my season, I promise I wasn’t poaching. Didn’t get lucky, but saw a few moose (can’t hump those out solo) and a grizzly.

Good morning, was back in Calgary by 10, had a bit of running around to do. My girl is currently in Saskatchewan visiting family, she was sad that her cilantro plant has bit the dust, so I figured I’d surprise her and get her a new one. Went all over hells half-acre looking for one, no where had it. Apparently cilantro goes out of season, who knew? Had to buy the seeds. I’ll help her grow it. Bought her a mojito mint plant as well that I think she’d like.

After that, picked up some groceries, really focusing on hitting macros this week. Got home and made a nice brunch, used the last of dad’s homemade bacon. Currently vacuuming and watching the Jays almost look competent against the Tigers.

How’s everyone else’s Sunday going?
Iv been day dreaming of Tulis G being drizzled in Tillamook ice cream on a Hawaiian beach hanging 10 into the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back