Caribou Gear

Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. And apparently found you were allergic to one new thing. Sorry that happened to you, but your current view seems extreme. Like you said, everyone’s bodies are too different.

You rolled the dice, but insurance companies don’t like to. They are there to make a profit and like to use data that shows just how “different” everyone’s body is. They would argue, they shouldn’t have to pay when you roll the dice.

The other post that imply the vaccine “prevented” anything show the lack of effort in understanding what was going on at the time. Anyone that claimed prevention should have been corrected, particularly with knowing the type of virus we were dealing with.
I should have never been required to have "roll the dice" or take the shot. Its obvious they were half baked or the vax companies wouldn't have got immunity from day one. The companies basically admitted there would be side effects by requesting immunity.

Insurance companies lobby/line pockets of politicians so they don't have to roll the dice, hence record profits. If they didn't I am sure they would scrutinize their customers a lot more.

No vaccine should ever been mandatory, people body's are too different...Hell how many folks were crippled from the polio vax back in the day?

Pulling numbers from the same place the orange clown gets his data...I'd say about one percent as many people got crippled from the polio vaccine compared to people who got the disease, maybe less.

A high school class mate of mine was crippled from polio. One half of his body was built like a Greek god, the other half shriveled to nothing. An uncle of mine also was crippled from polio. It left one of his legs all but useless.

I'm old enough to remember the polio scare, before the vaccine. I got both the Salk shot and a sugar cube dose. Here I am nearing 70 years later, still waiting on the bad reaction.

Last edited:
I should have never been required to have "roll the dice" or take the shot. Its obvious they were half baked or the vax companies wouldn't have got immunity from day one. The companies basically admitted there would be side effects by requesting immunity.

Insurance companies lobby/line pockets of politicians so they don't have to roll the dice, hence record profits. If they didn't I am sure they would scrutinize their customers a lot more.

From 2021. Nothing to see here. Apparently literally.

(Reuters) - Freedom of Information Act requests are rarely speedy, but when a group of scientists asked the federal government to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, the response went beyond typical bureaucratic foot-dragging.

As in 55 years beyond.

That’s how long the Food & Drug Administration in court papers this week proposes it should be given to review and release the trove of vaccine-related documents responsive to the request. If a federal judge in Texas agrees, plaintiffs Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency can expect to see the full record in 2076.

Edit: after a court called BS on FDA position

US District Judge Mark Pittman has ruled that the US Food and Administration (FDA) must release thousands of pages of documents in relation to its COVID-19 vaccine. These are the papers the government agency relied on to license the jab, known as its "safety data". They were due to be fully released in 75 years, but now the FDA has just over eight months to do so.

Pulling numbers from the same place the orange clown gets his data...I'd say about one percent as many people got crippled from the polio vaccine compared to people who got the disease, maybe less.

A high school class mate of mine was crippled from polio. One half of his body was built like a Greek god, the other half shoveled to nothing. An uncle of mine also was crippled from polio. It left one of his legs all but useless.

I'm old enough to remember the polio scare, before the vaccine. I got both the Salk shot and a sugar cube dose. Here I am nearing 70 years later, still waiting on the bad reaction.

Easy to say when you didn't have a reaction...Would you feel the same if you were crippled for the last 50 years?

Why did nobody get rich off polio, but 100s got insanely rich off covid?
Quick history from Google.

"In 1947, Salk was appointed director of the Virus Research Laboratory at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. At the time, the established paradigm of vaccine development was to first isolate a 'live' but weakened micro-organism.

Salk was committed to equitable access to his vaccine, and understood that elimination efforts would not work without universal low- or no-cost vaccination.

Six pharmaceutical companies were licensed to produce IPV, and Salk did not profit from sharing the formulation or production processes."

The structure is not a lot different from today- University research funded by external entities (sometimes government, in Salk case I think it was March of Dimes) then mass production gets done by pharma companies. A couple of differences with today 1) numbers are bigger - more people, more expense, 2) the vaccines are harder to make and had to be kept at such low temps to remain viable and add in more training to administer correctly. This created a logistical nightmare, and thereby more money to get it done.

The process is not unusual. You will hear it called a Public-Private partnership. Basically, the public pays for it, and private corporations use their expertise to get it done. The government does a LOT of stuff this way- bridges and roads get less publicity. I will admit transparency is often a victim in a crisis situation.

Easy to say when you didn't have a reaction...Would you feel the same if you would have crippled for the last 50 years?

Every single child lined up for the vaccination, the only person crippled was the class mate who got the disease. We had ~300 students in my graduating class.

My uncle lived his entire adult life crippled from polio, that he contracted as a teen ager, well before the vaccines were developed.

From 2021. Nothing to see here. Apparently literally.

(Reuters) - Freedom of Information Act requests are rarely speedy, but when a group of scientists asked the federal government to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, the response went beyond typical bureaucratic foot-dragging.

As in 55 years beyond.

That’s how long the Food & Drug Administration in court papers this week proposes it should be given to review and release the trove of vaccine-related documents responsive to the request. If a federal judge in Texas agrees, plaintiffs Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency can expect to see the full record in 2076.

Edit: after a court called BS on FDA position

US District Judge Mark Pittman has ruled that the US Food and Administration (FDA) must release thousands of pages of documents in relation to its COVID-19 vaccine. These are the papers the government agency relied on to license the jab, known as its "safety data". They were due to be fully released in 75 years, but now the FDA has just over eight months to do so.
Exactly when anybody that would have a complaint is probably dead...great way to limit liability...Kind of like the water situation on Camp Lejeune...

I’ve already explained why I got the Covid vaccine earlier in the thread. Was not from fear, it was from not wanting to kill my grandpa who has stage 4 lung cancer. If you antivaxxers understood the science you spout off, the vaccine is not promised as something that will prevent getting Covid. It can, but the main purpose was to stop Covid from killing you. Just like the flu vaccine.

Do you all not vaccinate your pets?
The vaccine almost killed me. Seems counterintuitive…

Every single child lined up for the vaccination, the only person crippled was the class mate who got the disease. We had ~300 students in my graduating class.

My uncle lived his entire adult life crippled from polio, that he contracted as a teen ager, well before the vaccines were developed.
Misunderstood your post, my apologies.
Big difference between polio and basically the flu.

@Dubz337 I'm so anti Vax that I persuaded my own father to get the vaccine because of his underlying conditions that can make severe cases of the flu and covid a higher chance of being fatal to him.
All im saying is perfectly healthy people were shamed, fear mongered, mandated, etc...into getting something they didn't need which in turn helped the bottom line just like with almost everything else follow the money! The greedy will do anything to get more and more. If you don't think that. I'm happy for you.
Freedom...but zero responsibility, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back