Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rolled the dice.
Yep. And apparently found you were allergic to one new thing. Sorry that happened to you, but your current view seems extreme. Like you said, everyone’s bodies are too different.

You rolled the dice, but insurance companies don’t like to. They are there to make a profit and like to use data that shows just how “different” everyone’s body is. They would argue, they shouldn’t have to pay when you roll the dice.

The other post that imply the vaccine “prevented” anything show the lack of effort in understanding what was going on at the time. Anyone that claimed prevention should have been corrected, particularly with knowing the type of virus we were dealing with.

I’ve already explained why I got the Covid vaccine earlier in the thread. Was not from fear, it was from not wanting to kill my grandpa who has stage 4 lung cancer. If you antivaxxers understood the science you spout off, the vaccine is not promised as something that will prevent getting Covid. It can, but the main purpose was to stop Covid from killing you. Just like the flu vaccine.

Do you all not vaccinate your pets?
Why did nobody get rich off polio, but 100s got insanely rich off covid? One was an actual death sentence the other was not, but they made you think it was didnt they. And they got filthy rich. If it was about saving lives and not money then why was India somewhere around 1 percent vaxxed in June of 2021. The profit margins alone on some of these new billionaires could of vaxxed the entire country of India more than 1 times over which is roughly 17 percent of the worlds population yet they were to poor to get the Vax. If it was about saving lives they would of saved lives.

Billionaires wealth rose more in the first 24 months of COVID-19 than in 23 years combined. Explain that to me? Like I said I'm not anti-Vax, but im not a fiddle either.

Really? I seem to remember all msm, our “president”, and a host of others saying you wouldn’t die or spread Covid if you got the vax. There are 5 minute long montages on YouTube to prove it.

Funny the misinformation that was spread by those who claim to be the ones against misinformation.

Plain and simple…it should have been everyone’s own choice without pressure.

My body my choice, isn’t that the mantra?

Remember when Trump said injecting or drinking bleach would be a great cure?

Why did nobody get rich off polio, but 100s got insanely rich off covid? One was an actual death sentence the other was not, but they made you think it was didnt they. And they got filthy rich. If it was about saving lives and not money then why was India somewhere around 1 percent vaxxed in June of 2021. The profit margins alone on some of these new billionaires could of vaxxed the entire country of India more than 1 times over which is roughly 17 percent of the worlds population yet they were to poor to get the Vax. If it was about saving lives they would of saved lives.

Billionaires wealth rose more in the first 24 months of COVID-19 than in 23 years combined. Explain that to me? Like I said I'm not anti-Vax, but im not a fiddle either.

First off bud you know absolutely nothing about me. So shitcan this holier-than-thou attitude you have like I’m some sucker and you’re some wise sage cause you listen to alt right shit that, guess what, brainwashes just as bad as what you think anything else does. Smugness is not a good quality.

Maybe in part it’s because billionaires were more prepared for the world basically shutting down for a year than the average Joe. Maybe it’s cause they had the money and the ability to profit off of it. May not be right, but thinking some mystical billionaires decided who got and didn’t get the vaccine is laughable.

@Dubz337 I'm so anti Vax that I persuaded my own father to get the vaccine because of his underlying conditions that can make severe cases of the flu and covid a higher chance of being fatal to him.
All im saying is perfectly healthy people were shamed, fear mongered, mandated, etc...into getting something they didn't need which in turn helped the bottom line just like with almost everything else follow the money! The greedy will do anything to get more and more. If you don't think that. I'm happy for you.

@Dubz337 I'm so anti Vax that I persuaded my own father to get the vaccine because of his underlying conditions that can make severe cases of the flu and covid a higher chance of being fatal to him.
All im saying is perfectly healthy people were shamed, fear mongered, mandated, etc...into getting something they didn't need which in turn helped the bottom line just like with almost everything else follow the money! The greedy will do anything to get more and more. If you don't think that. I'm happy for you.

And I got the vaccine so there would be far less of a chance of me passing on a virus to my immunocompromised grandfather, or my brother who has asthma, or any elderly or immunocompromised person I come across. Easy thing for me to do, required no sacrifice on my part, and may have helped. But that makes me a sucker right?

First off bud you know absolutely nothing about me. So shitcan this holier-than-thou attitude you have like I’m some sucker and you’re some wise sage cause you listen to alt right shit that, guess what, brainwashes just as bad as what you think anything else does. Smugness is not a good quality.

Maybe in part it’s because billionaires were more prepared for the world basically shutting down for a year than the average Joe. Maybe it’s cause they had the money and the ability to profit off of it. May not be right, but thinking some mystical billionaires decided who got and didn’t get the vaccine is laughable.

Over 40 new big pharma billionaires created because of covid. Nothing to see here. If it was about saving lives this doesn't happen. It doesn't make you a sucker, you did what you thought was right with the information that we were all receiving. Just like I decided against it because I wasn't so sure about the information we were receiving. Neither of us is right or wrong, but what is 100% right is the rich got richer in every spectrum of the economy and the small timers went bankrupt. Right down to the big box stores that didn't have to close, but all the mom and pops were forced to close.

Over 40 new big pharma billionaires created because of covid. Nothing to see here. If it was about saving lives this doesn't happen. It doesn't make you a sucker, you did what you thought was right with the information that we were all receiving. Just like I decided against it because I wasn't so sure about the information we were receiving. Neither of us is right or wrong, but what is 100% right is the rich got richer in every spectrum of the economy and the small timers went bankrupt. Right down to the big box stores that didn't have to close, but all the mom and pops were forced to close.
Amen!

When you health insurance is a racket, what is your alternative? Just curious? Single payer government insurance, private insurance if you choose to, some other thing? Your philosophy works of healthy living works fine until it doesn’t. Then what? I have no hard solutions either. My gut feeling is that we will have universal government insurance one day. We already kinda do between Medicare, Medicaid and EMTALA.
I am not smart enough to figure that out..I look drawings and build cell sites for a living.
I do know what my company and I pay for a family a four and what we get is ridiculous..in network vs out network, hours and hours on the phone trying to rectify false or incorrect charges, billing errors ect.
Perfect example wife had to have and extra test this year after an annual exam, every thing was fine, imaging issue with her tissue type. They sent her to out network facility for more labs...estimate was 1100 and some change, switched to in network facility estimate 300 and change...How the hell is there $800 difference for the same test depending on location. Current system is a pyramid scheme.

‘Maybe in part it’s because billionaires were more prepared for the world basically shutting down for a year than the average Joe.’

That’s literally the result of the capitalism you guys are a pretty big proponent of down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back