Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Biden Is Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have really like to see two new faces on the ballot. I'm not usre there's much to celebrate though. Is kamala really an improvement over Biden even in the death warmed over state? Like jumping from the frying pan and into the fire?
She is not yet the party's nominee. And doubt she will be.

The baseball Hall of Fame has been a great watch. Leyland and Mauers speeches were great!

Suspect it will be a governor or senator whose done well in red or purple states where Trump won before.

Whitmer. Bashear. Klobuchar perhaps.

I'd have really like to see two new faces on the ballot. I'm not usre there's much to celebrate though. Is kamala really an improvement over Biden even in the death warmed over state? Like jumping from the frying pan and into the fire?
What’s she gonna run on, her tremendous handling of the border? Her stellar ability to create word salads?

Didn’t she get on Biden’s ticket after receiving zero delegates? She had dropped out of the race, correct? So I guess her and Biden have that in common now.

Certainly some strong reasons for her to be president.

I'm sorry. Maybe next year.

It’s never next year for the jays, it’s eternal middle of the pack with flashes of good play that tricks you into thinking it might end up different, then more general ‘meh’ play. But they’re the only show in town in Canada so I’m stuck with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back