Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

Biden drops out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dems put up a clean younger opponent and watch out. Those that always vote the lesser of two evils will leave him for a more normal respectable candidate.

Just looking at the VP’s background she is kinda the polar opposite of him. A lot of voters will gravitate towards that.

Attachments

• IMG_3327.jpeg
    IMG_3327.jpeg
    436.2 KB · Views: 19
The Bear is wrong because it’s Chicago in name only. I grew up on the North Coast where certain locations speak in a regional dialect known as Inland Northern. It’s a vowel switch. Busses driving around town with the antennas on top should be spoken like “bosses driving around tawn with the antennes an tap”.
I watched through last season because I wanted it to be more, wanted to believe there was potential. Jeremy Allan Wade was great in Shameless for his part. And another thing, the family dinner was misuse of Jamie Lee Curtis. It’s like they rented a vintage Porsche for a demolition derby.

Ear full or not, he will have his work cut out for him. Lot of Americans have issues with his past behavior.

Dems put up a clean younger opponent and watch out. Those that always vote the lesser of two evils will leave him for a more normal respectable candidate.

Just looking at the VP’s background she is kinda the polar opposite of him. A lot of voters will gravitate towards that.

It will be an interesting couple of weeks ahead.
What issues with his past behavior do a lot of people have?

Every time I hear someone say something along these lines, I always ask this question, and it's usually answered really poorly.

He burned too many bridges. But sure would be interesting....he'd pull a lot of middle and even red votes.
Yeah, but they are desperate. Party needs to do some serious soul searching about whether they want to try to win by pulling swing voters or just put up somebody that appeals to the base but can’t win. Base will turn out just to vote against Trump.

The Bear is wrong because it’s Chicago in name only. I grew up on the North Coast where certain locations speak in a regional dialect known as Inland Northern. It’s a vowel switch. Busses driving around town with the antennas on top should be spoken like “bosses driving around tawn with the antennes an tap”.
I watched through last season because I wanted it to be more, wanted to believe there was potential. Jeremy Allan Wade was great in Shameless for his part. And another thing, the family dinner was misuse of Jamie Lee Curtis. It’s like they rented a vintage Porsche for a demolition derby.
Dude, it's a fictional show with fictional characters. Sit back and enjoy the story

I should visit as an adult, but I don’t know jack about Chicago. Would someone from the south side have different dialect variations than Inland Northern?

I’m more familiar with NYC and New Orleans, who used to have different accents even more localized between neighborhoods. This has all changed substantially as people move more frequently and the immigrants that made up those neighborhoods have homogenized with a few generations.

Interestingly enough, some of those NYC and New Orleans accents used to sound much the same despite their geographic gulf. Largely because it was the same uniquely American mish-mash of Irish and Italian immigrants that landed in certain part of those towns.

I used to be fascinated with this stuff.

Ear full or not, he will have his work cut out for him. Lot of Americans have issues with his past behavior.

It will be an interesting couple of weeks ahead.
1721613700638.png

What issues with his past behavior do a lot of people have?

Every time I hear someone say something along these lines, I always ask this question, and it's usually answered really poorly.
The man is egotistical and treats women as inferior sex objects. The issue is he hasn’t changed his behavior and still continues to try and justify his behavior by blaming others.

That is not becoming of the senior position of our Government / Military. He is the antithesis of our EO and sexual assault program.

While the rest of us are held to the standard and can have careers torpedoed from unfounded accusations, he can be on tape in violation and be elected Commander in chief. Those rules and programs don’t apply to him somehow?

Coming from a career in the Military and looking across at my daughter who I am a responsible role model for. He will always be a hard NO for our vote.

I’m not here to get into a political fight, I vote for who is best no matter the party.

Yeah, but they are desperate. Party needs to do some serious soul searching about whether they want to try to win by pulling swing voters or just put up somebody that appeals to the base but can’t win. Base will turn out just to vote against Trump.
I’ve talked to a few people that are old school d. Almost all of them seem lost with this current party. A couple have told me they just won’t vote because they don’t like either side so they will let the country decide. I’m waiting till I can grab one of these with my local # on it but will probably never happen in my life

Attachments

• IMG_2697.jpeg
    IMG_2697.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722