Biden drops out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m really hyped for House of the Dragon tonight, I hope the pace picks up a bit, aside from one episode it’s all just been a bunch of people talking around tables.

Also excited to watch a few episodes of The Bear tonight, finally caught up with the girl so gonna crush a few with her tonight after HOTD. Good times.

So I’m really hyped for House of the Dragon tonight, I hope the pace picks up a bit, aside from one episode it’s all just been a bunch of people talking around tables.

Also excited to watch a few episodes of The Bear tonight, finally caught up with the girl so gonna crush a few with her tonight after HOTD. Good times.
Episode 2 of Tulsa King tonight. Stallone is an ex-con mobster moved to Tulsa setting up shop. Pilot was a decent episode.

I liked the new season of the bear. Not as good as 2, but still worth watching

I liked the new season of the bear. Not as good as 2, but still worth watching

Yeah I’ve only seen the first couple episode of season 3, but they seemed really artsy. Recognized the Trent Reznor sound right off the bat the first episode, and then it had like ten lines of dialogue in the whole thing lol

Yeah I’ve only seen the first couple episode of season 3, but they seemed really artsy. Recognized the Trent Reznor sound right off the bat the first episode, and then it had like ten lines of dialogue in the whole thing lol
I really liked the third season. I found it interesting and somehow relaxing to watch, even though there were intense moments. I enjoyed all the musical montages of food-related stuff and was ok with the kind of limited plot line. Also, that Biden guy probably did the right thing, even if it took him a while to get there. I'll give him a nod if I run into him.

I really liked the third season. I found it interesting and somehow relaxing to watch, even though there were intense moments. I enjoyed all the musical montages of food-related stuff and was ok with the kind of limited plot line. Also, that Biden guy probably did the right thing, even if it took him a while to get there. I'll give him a nod if I run into him.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I love the show and I’m sure I’m gonna dig the third season. I just wanna see what happens. Carmy really screwed the pooch at the end of the last season.

I thought new season of the Bear was a little slower than the first two, but still watched and enjoyed them all. A few episodes did do a good job of making me feel the same tension as the characters when they were all fired up.

Couldn't take the constant yelling and screaming on the bear. Shut it off. Stallone is the same character in every show
Where is House of the Dragon airing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back Tracker
Back