Caribou Gear Tarp

Be honest

hey, the women's gymnastics team kicked everyone's butt again. Those girls look like freakin wrestlers, good lord. But makes sense seeing what they can do flying through the air, you gotta be pretty dang powerful. Simoe Biles learns how to throw a nasty left hook most dudes might be in trouble

hey, the women's gymnastics team kicked everyone's butt again. Those girls look like freakin wrestlers, good lord. But makes sense seeing what they can do flying through the air, you gotta be pretty dang powerful. Simoe Biles learns how to throw a nasty left hook most dudes might be in trouble
I'm guessing her 4'8" height might play a factor on whether that left hook connects lol.

I'll just drop this here....

View attachment 334990
Why? Because she's built like a tank and looks a little more masculine that you'd prefer? You do know that she's a rugby player right? I imagine, like Simone Biles, her body is molded to be the best fit for her sport by her training. That, plus genetics, gives you all of the Olympic athletes.

Shaming women for not conforming to your preferred look is bad form for all.

It's obvious that many of you haven't actually spent any time watching the Olympics this year. Sure, there has been some nonsense, most of which is easily avoidable. But there's also been more national pride on display than I've seen in the last couple of years. It's actually refreshing to hear chants of "USA" and see our athletes hoisting the flag proudly.

idc what anyone says that Italian boxer chick got hit one time and quit was pathetic. Plus that Algerian chick has a vagina not a penis so really it’s not that crazy

To answer your question @mtmuley. No, not a chance.

while waiting for track and field to start up today, I have watched some swimming, rugby and women;s gymnastics.
I was really impressed with the height that Simon Biles attains on the floor exercise when she does her tumbling runs.
Can't imagine landing from 11 feet up. I think my knees would explode

idc what anyone says that Italian boxer chick got hit one time and quit was pathetic. Plus that Algerian chick has a vagina not a penis so really it’s not that crazy
I’m kinda in the boat of wait and see what happens honestly. I also read that the Algerian chick has been beat by a few other ladies. If she goes to gold and the rest of her matches look like this it may be an issue. If some lady stomps her ass in a couple days 🤷‍♂️

Mike Tyson has offered to go a round with the Algerian athlete. I wonder how that would go since her huge competitive advantage would be gone?

To answer your question @mtmuley. No, not a chance.

while waiting for track and field to start up today, I have watched some swimming, rugby and women;s gymnastics.
I was really impressed with the height that Simon Biles attains on the floor exercise when she does her tumbling runs.
Can't imagine landing from 11 feet up. I think my knees would explode
Commentators said she hit 11 feet 9 inches during one of her floor routines. I couldn't jump that high off a 10 foot step ladder.

Oh, and was impressed with the archery competition yesterday. Seemed like a long long distance to the target.
Any one know what the length was? 80 yards?

I'm guessing her 4'8" height might play a factor on whether that left hook connects lol.

Why? Because she's built like a tank and looks a little more masculine that you'd prefer? You do know that she's a rugby player right? I imagine, like Simone Biles, her body is molded to be the best fit for her sport by her training. That, plus genetics, gives you all of the Olympic athletes.

Shaming women for not conforming to your preferred look is bad form for all.

It's obvious that many of you haven't actually spent any time watching the Olympics this year. Sure, there has been some nonsense, most of which is easily avoidable. But there's also been more national pride on display than I've seen in the last couple of years. It's actually refreshing to hear chants of "USA" and see our athletes hoisting the flag proudly.
I posted it because it seems some in this thread don't want to stay on point about what the OP really asked...I myself have watched tons of the olympics this year and every year it's on, I love it. I was not trying to shame anymore. I guess I didn't need to pile on to the BS some have put in this thread, but did, I apologize if I offended you.

From what I read the IBA said they did not test testosterone levels on the two boxers they banned last year but did not say what eligibility tests they failed. I would imagine most women in the Olympics or high levels of sports have higher than "normal" testosterone. If they are producing it naturally and otherwise biologically women they should be banned? Chasing some arbitrary fairness sounds like some participation trophy nonsense. (And no, I do not think a someone born a man should be competing against women in sports).

Looking at high level male athletes they have "natural" advantages as well. What should the testosterone cutoff for those men? None of it is going to be fair. I was a decent basketball player in high school and remember being dominated by some genetic freaks. They want on to play college sports and I did not, such is life.

JFC I take a break from this bullshit, come back to check in and find this. What a bunch of goddamn snowflakes. You chose not to watch the greatest swimmer of all time, an AMERICAN who's been dominant for over a decade, because of an Algerian boxer? Or the greatest female gymnast, also an AMERICAN. Seriously WTF is wrong with you?

edit: When did politics trump patriotism? (see what I did there)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back