Caribou Gear

Be honest

Nope, no brake dancing. Wrestling, rugby, 1500, the more traditional events.

I wish we could get clarity on the Algerian boxer situation. I’ve read reports online that she may be intersex meaning having an XY chromosome but be outwardly female appearing. This is rare but does happen which is a different situation than a male to female trans person. Still not sure what the situation is then; but it seems less controversial than the “Olympics-man beats up woman” talk seen all over the internet.

Arguing with people who dont know "what is a woman" is an absolute waste of time. Ill watch the olympics again if they return to the wholesome sport and outright competition that it should be, with men and women competing separately. No political or social ideologies being force fed to viewers. The news Im seeing about the once distinguished games is just disgusting.

Opening day is in 2 weeks. My son and I will be competing against mule deer.

Arguing with people who dont know "what is a woman" is an absolute waste of time. Ill watch the olympics again if they return to the wholesome sport and outright competition that it should be, with men and women competing separately. No political or social ideologies being force fed to viewers. The news Im seeing about the once distinguished games is just disgusting.

Opening day is in 2 weeks. My son and I will be competing against mule deer.
If a person has XXY chromosomes or has XY but outwardly appearing female since birth, how do you define or pin down that? I get some of the trans stuff has went overboard but people often crave black and white situations when they aren’t applicable as well. I don’t know the back story but that may be the case here. In addition, Algeria is predominantly Muslim and isn’t known for being too LGBT friendly so it also seems unlikely that they’d champion an overt trans person. Too often our media and general public doesn’t wanna let facts get in the way of a good rant.

They should have a separate category for trans folks to compete in for sports.

As far as the Olympics anymore ..... who really gives a rat's ass?

Last edited:
Nothing but a woke clownshow. Refuse to watch or even Google the medal count. I'm betting Pfizer is a big sponsor. I really miss the 90's/ early 2000's when all that mattered was beating China and Russia and their 'performance enhanced athletes'. Now performance enhanced means being mutilated and grandstanding about it.

If a person has XXY chromosomes or has XY but outwardly appearing female since birth, how do you define or pin down that? I get some of the trans stuff has went overboard but people often crave black and white situations when they aren’t applicable as well. I don’t know the back story but that may be the case here. In addition, Algeria is predominantly Muslim and isn’t known for being too LGBT friendly so it also seems unlikely that they’d champion an overt trans person. Too often our media and general public doesn’t wanna let facts get in the way of a good rant.

I was reading about all that last night. My issue is the test level of the athlete was like 20x higher than a normal woman. Had a normal woman’s levels tested that high she would have still been banned

Interestingly enough, Martina Navratilova, who is a huge ActBlue supporter, is furious about men in women's sports. I guess she never learned about cognitive dissonance.

If a female fighter tested with those testosterone levels they would be disqualified but that fighter is just given the pass. Someone could be killed, it’s not a matter of feel goods.
Where did you see that she had elevated testosterone levels? Even when she was previously disqualified, they admitted that it wasn't because of elevated testosterone.
Exactly. When a professional boxer competing in the Olympics, probably the pinnacle of her sport, taps out in 46 seconds after getting hit in the face twice, you know something is messed up, that's her dream and she still tapped out. Its an unfair advantage. Women do not have XY chromosomes, that Algerian boxer does. But because it says 'female' on her passport (which is what the IOC apparently is going by) she gets to have an unfair competitive advantage and beat on biological females? Men hit on average 2.6 times harder than women. How is that fair? Its not anti-trans to point that out. It's believing in fairness, and not wanting to see someone get killed.
Thats my point. In every transgender conversation, all the anti-trans people tell me that our sex is determined by whatever happens to be between our legs, end of story. Now those same people are all upset because other considerations as to what determines a person's sex, where not taken into consideration. As they say, can't have your cake and eat it too.

Where did you see that she had elevated testosterone levels? Even when she was previously disqualified, they admitted that it wasn't because of elevated testosterone.

Thats my point. In every transgender conversation, all the anti-trans people tell me that our sex is determined by whatever happens to be between our legs, end of story. Now those same people are all upset because other considerations as to what determines a person's sex, where not taken into consideration. As they say, can't have your cake and eat it too.
I can’t remember where but I did read last night her test levels where either 10 or 20x of a normal woman and right in line with a normal male

If a female fighter tested with those testosterone levels they would be disqualified but that fighter is just given the pass. Someone could be killed, it’s not a matter of feel goods.
IBA disqualified both the questionable female boxing athletes from the 2023 world championship for failing gender eligibility test...Its not am if....

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back