Wyoming $75 NR application fee proposal and more...

That one won't stay the same, totally destroys the case for increased revenue from app fees.

I'm shocked, but not really, that Nesvik didn't say more about that.

I was laughing when that amendment was adopted.

Literally could decrease revenue over current app fees.
Why not adopt like AZ, seeing that’s what he referenced? Wouldn’t the extra small game licenses increase PR funds? That was the story when they crossed that bridge.

It’s principle and I have points. A breaking point is coming
Why do you have them if they're worthless and you feel you're getting ripped off?

You've also failed to acknowledge how those that have been applying for the last 29 years are getting kicked in the crotch to satisfy your wants and needs?

I guess piss on them... according to you.

My hope is that they fix an issue. The system fraudulently takes money from thousands of point buyers annually. It’s not even questionable using WY’s statements from todays meeting. It is deceitful. WY has sold worthless points every year since 90/10. The case is clear. SC fully refunded historical points and redesigned and eliminated a broken draw. WY just wants money and isn’t above taking advantage of the ignorant who believe states operate with a certain level of good faith.
Life ain't fair buddy.

Why do you have them if they're worthless and you feel you're getting ripped off?

You've also failed to acknowledge how those that have been applying for the last 29 years are getting kicked in the crotch to satisfy your wants and needs?

I guess piss on them... according to you.
You claim your memory is good but your short term memory is struggling. I acknowledge that a change hurts the few highest NR point holders, but there are multiples of them that could have drawn before 90/10 that were completely wiped out. Then there are thousands that have been sold points WY acknowledges are useless.

You claim your memory is good but your short term memory is struggling. I acknowledge that a change hurts the few highest NR point holders, but there are multiples of them that could have drawn before 90/10 that were completely wiped out. Then there are thousands that have been sold points WY acknowledges are useless.
IMG_0798.gif

The biggest problem for your rants is that others are going to pay the fees. I will.

My memory is good, and you've done exactly zero to address the people in the top point pools that would be assured tags in the preference pool that will not likely ever draw under any other point system.

You're totally self serving...and that's a fact.

If every NR had your attitude, I would push for 100-0 like North Dakota and end the high pitched NR whining about moose and sheep points for good.

Last edited:
who was hurt more - someone with 1 point or 20?

just to be clear, it’s not hate at all. I simply cannot stand activity that is fraudulent whether public or private. I sympathize with the high point holders and realize squared bonus is not their optimal outcome. I feel a 4-5 year transition and giving them squared entries is a reasonable compromise. I know others feel differently. However, selling useless points is fraudulent. There are several solutions but you can’t have both. Eliminate the preference approach or compensate those that the current legislation is taking advantage of.

Last edited:
The only solution to make every single person from 1 to 30 points happy is to add more tags. There could be a way to do this with the same amount of moose/sheep on the landscape but it would require tag structure that would significantly lower harvest success. So perhaps it would just make everyone unhappy?

just to be clear, it’s not hate at all. I simply cannot stand activity that is fraudulent whether public or private. I sympathize with the high point holders and realize squared bonus is not their optimal outcome. I feel a 4-5 year transition and giving them squared entries is a reason compromise. I know others feel differently. However, selling useless points is fraudulent. There are several solutions but you can’t have both. Eliminate the preference approach or compensate those that the current legislation is taking advantage of.
Fradulent? 🤣😂

Common man.

just to be clear, it’s not hate at all. I simply cannot stand activity that is fraudulent whether public or private. I sympathize with the high point holders and realize squared bonus is not their optimal outcome. I feel a 4-5 year transition and giving them squared entries is a reasonable compromise. I know others feel differently. However, selling useless points is fraudulent. There are several solutions but you can’t have both. Eliminate the preference approach or compensate those that the current legislation is taking advantage of.
If you can't stand it, then don't participate...you won't be missed.

Financial fraudulence - the intentional misrepresentation of information to deceive others…in order to obtain money or other things of value.

If the shoe fits, example: selling moose points that do not increase the likelihood of drawing a moose tag

Right that always cracks me up. Some of these guy act like these fwp agencies have people that go door to door trying to get them to invest in their point system
Right, there's a reason I didn't go in on a several states/species when I started buying points. It's not hard to look at some of the prices/odds and decide if the juice is worth the squeeze with realistic expectations. Some people fooled themselves thinking if they bought the points they'd get a tag. Now they want somebody to blame for there poor decision.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back