MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Whatever happened to ACTUALLY the meaning of this title???

Easy there tiger, you're judging the whole forum based on a dozen interactions asking strangers to go on hunts with them. If you approached those Hunt Talkers the same way you're approaching this thread, I 100% get why they wouldn't want to go on a hunt with you. I wouldn't even hunt with myself most days, let alone the person you're portraying online.

Crack a beer or chocolate milk open, enjoy the forum or leave...
Not at all chief. Just putting out my experience. Not judging at all. It'd be downright stupid of me to do that and then call out someone for the same.
No sir this is my first ever type of communication here that is the culmination of 2+ years of trying.
Just because I've shared my experience here do you take me for a type of person that approaches people like this on daily basis? Why expressing my experience comes offensive to you? The alternative is to be silent.

So instead of perhaps proving me wrong you judge me at first read? Have you seen any of my other threads and posts? Have you responded to any of them? Of course not. I've gotten more attention out of this 12 hour old thread than all my other posts and threads, COMBINED. What does that tell you? That's exactly my point.

Way passed the milk chocolate age man. I'm not a cub trying to take advantage of others.

I'm just happy to be here, y'all!

I think the real question is which Hunt Talker @Dsnow9 would be willing to make babies with!?!?
Just because I wear a pink doesn’t mean I would give any of you whiney little bitches the time of day. But if your referring to who would hunt with me you better be willing to do a lot of stupid shit, work harder than you “need” to, take a relentless beading and mocking, and then be ok with shooting dinks, yearlings, and other non trophy caliber animals.

If there's nobody around you and you're smelling something bad then it's from yourself

I am surrounded by all my hunting partners actually. But we built up a report, not Buffalo Bill-esque 'let me follow you into the woods stranger' type of thing.

Sorry dude. Not going out into the woods to meet up with a stranger. Seen that movie before.
LOL. DITTO. Ya, not before vetting the other person and chew the fat for a while before doing that sort of thing. That's all I've tried to achieve here

Just because I wear a pink doesn’t mean I would give any of you whiney little bitches the time of day. But if your referring to who would hunt with me you better be willing to do a lot of stupid shit, work harder than you “need” to, take a relentless beading and mocking, and then be ok with shooting dinks, yearlings, and other non trophy caliber animals.
"Never antagonize a man who swings around in trees for a living."

-Jane

I am surrounded by all my hunting partners actually. But we built up a report, not Buffalo Bill-esque 'let me follow you into the woods stranger' type of thing.
That's all I've tried to do. I'm not a hitch hiker. I wouldn't get on someone else's fireside before I'm sure I'm dealing with a decent human

Ps. Like the background on yr profile picture. Why the eyes jumping out? Saw a monster Elk?

Go ahead. Call names and be a cynic. You're just proving my point, bro. So easy to be a schmuck for you, isn't it?

@Lov2hunt can you please tag the members who have declined your invitation to them to join them at their hunting camp?
Well, no, this isn't the elementary school, not that I did it then either. Didn't need to as I was the one others would come for help when they were bullied.
I know you're being a sarcastic boy. I'm just humoring your nonsense. 😂

If you're willing to take it as well as you dish it
Ps. Like the background on yr profile picture. Why the eyes jumping out? Saw a monster Elk?
No I’m f’ing crazy! I’m swing around in the wind 80’ up in a tree with a chainsaw 6” from major arteries. And I can take anything you can throw at me but words are just that, words. I’ll rip on myself before anyone else has a chance and then come back around and make you want a safe space from the harassment. I also could care less what other people say or do on the internet.

🤷‍♂️

No I’m f’ing crazy! I’m swing around in the wind 80’ up in a tree with a chainsaw 6” from major arteries. And I can take anything you can throw at me but words are just that, words. I’ll rip on myself before anyone else has a chance and then come back around and make you want a safe space from the harassment. I also could care less what other people say or do on the internet.

🤷‍♂️
Nice. My buddy does the same work. Scares the 💩 out of me seeing him that high in the wind bouncing like a pendulum.
Point being that I'm not there foe someone to take my hand. Just wanting to find some good people. That's all. Hopefully no psycho or serial killer or my way or highway bs. Code 4

*cynic

But seriously it's pounce season & fireside is usually full of Montanan's fighting each other.
Not to throw that card. Well, actually to throw that card...

I believe someone used the term 'Tanny? That's a very un-Cis term right there. I'm offended and I don't even live in 'tana.
Of course I wear shirts that have "I da ho" written on the front.

But who better to help you get your tree stand set up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahosportsmensalliance
Back