Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I watch the news as well. He is refer to inner city's. U know this.
Right, inner city people that could care less about politics, probably don't vote, are in the lowest economic brackets and social status in society. Also disenfranchised, likely from broken homes, have very little hope of escaping their lot in life, many suffering from mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, and have NOTHING left to lose.

Again, if you think its their political affiliation that was a factor in looting stores, you've divorced yourself from facts and reality.

I think that most the states that had big problems were blue. Because of there laws and policy's based of who runs those states, that's a result of government. U are right most those people probably just trying to survive and have nothing. But why

Hard to not hit the ignore button at this point.
Did you read the rest of my post that said they assigned it to themselves? Or do you just cherry pick things?

You won’t hurt my feelings if you hit the ignore button.

I only ignore one person on here and that’s only because I’m half convinced he has dementia and provides no value. But I’m also a man that can have open conversation without getting my feelings hurt.

Easy question

What state would u choose to be a cop in. Be in law enforcement. Based off of states policy or laws.

Do you think population density, social status, etc. has anything to do with it? Missoula Montana, Butte Montana, Jackson Wyoming tend to vote blue...I typically read the news in those places, didn't see where there was looting in any of them.

Did I miss it?
I am aware that there are other factors involved.

I would also argue that those cities you referenced don’t have any looting because they are in very “red” states. Butte’s democrats are nothing like those in New York City.

However, I’m also playing a little bit of devils advocate. I’m well aware of the different social status’s and life in a city with 2million people. Of course there are going to be shit bags on both sides of the aisle in those areas.

I think that most the states that had big problems were blue. Because of there laws and policy's based of who runs those states, that's a result of government. U are right most those people probably just trying to survive and have nothing. But why
Already told you, failure of our politicians. WE are responsible also, WE don't demand better from them and we aren't attracting the type of people into politics that will work on the issues that need to be addressed. Its on all of us.

A society that fails to address and fund mental illness, basic healthcare, drug and alcohol addiction, etc. can't be surprised when desperate and disenfranchised people take their pound of flesh when opportunity presents itself.

Those failures result in looting, school shootings, insurrection attempts on our Nations Capital, and political violence like what happened today.

We need to pull together and start changing the narrative.

Last edited:
Did you read the rest of my post that said they assigned it to themselves? Or do you just cherry pick things?

You won’t hurt my feelings if you hit the ignore button.

I only ignore one person on here and that’s only because I’m half convinced he has dementia and provides no value. But I’m also a man that can have open conversation without getting my feelings hurt.
I read it. I hope I overreacted. Given your response I think there is a lot we could agree on. I push back on tribalism over compromise. I think we are at a crossroad. Choices need to be made. I think the electorate should be fully informed on the choices they are making. This latest news is sad and disappointing. But it is expected when the goal is to stir up emotions.

Do you think population density, social status, etc. has anything to do with it? Missoula Montana, Butte Montana, Jackson Wyoming tend to vote blue...I typically read the news in those places, didn't see where there was looting in any of them.

Did I miss it?
Jackson, and many western spots are Uber wealthy dem transplants. Heck, Jackson hole is now t he highest per capita. That liberal as long dem $$$. income in the states. Keep trying dems. The dipshit shooter will be s libtard. Trump just won the election!

Right, inner city people that could care less about politics, probably don't vote, are in the lowest economic brackets and social status in society. Also disenfranchised, likely from broken homes, have very little hope of escaping their lot in life, many suffering from mental illness, alcohol and drug abuse, and have NOTHING left to lose.

Again, if you think its their political affiliation that was a factor in looting stores, you've divorced yourself from facts and reality.
And all those city's have been run by dems for decades. Explain that fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back