Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total failure of security if you ask me.
Then it took forever to get him off the stage.
I pull the entire team as soon as can get another team in place. Pull Clinton's or Kamala's but a change is needed in case one of them was compromised. The perimeter was not secured allowing anyone to get near that building much less with a long gun. That building should have had someone on top who was a good guy with a gun. I was at a fundraiser where Bush the Younger landed and we gathered outdoors to meet him on private property at the edge of a commercial airport where he exited the plane for 30 minutes to shake some hands and do some quick press. Snipers on every building within 500 yards minimum. I did not like that they had their fingers inside the trigger guard.

So to what extent will the dems try to win? Russiagate? Lawfare? Now assassin's? Wanna start a very short civil war? 200 yard shot? Bad shooter! He turned his head. Well, bring it dems. U lose.

Yes there are opportunists. What part of what I said was bullshit though?
The part that was bullshit was applying it to a specific party. As @BuzzH said, I don’t think they are particularly assigned to a party. As some point we all have to talking about problems and solutions, and we have to start being honest with ourselves. I see incredible similarities in national politics and local politics, even hunting tag allocations. Until we look in the mirror and say “what am I willing to sacrifice?” we will keeping trying to join the sign with our preferred “magical” solutions.

130 yards!!!!!!. Wow. Total fail of security. That one asshole on the stupid social media posts killed an ostrich with a God dam bow at 141. Trump has balls of steel. Trump Trump Trump.

More than likely further divide America. Sadly. Easy to tell, look at this thread.

130 yards prone? Really bad shooter, thank God. We were 1 inch from a civil war. I watched rfk shot live, Reagan shot live, now this. So sad. Glad Joe is the unifyer. The shooters social media will be anti amerca, libtard. Dems s/b ashamed.

The part that was bullshit was applying it to a specific party. As @BuzzH said, I don’t think they are particularly assigned to a party. As some point we all have to talking about problems and solutions, and we have to start being honest with ourselves. I see incredible similarities in national politics and local politics, even hunting tag allocations. Until we look in the mirror and say “what am I willing to sacrifice?” we will keeping trying to join the sign with our preferred “magical” solutions.
So the looting didn’t take place in areas of deep blue voting? I didn’t assign it to a specific party, they assigned it to themselves.

I agree with the rest of your post.

So the looting didn’t take place in areas of deep blue voting? I didn’t assign it to a specific party, they assigned it to themselves.

I agree with the rest of your post.
Do you think population density, social status, etc. has anything to do with it? Missoula Montana, Butte Montana, Jackson Wyoming tend to vote blue...I typically read the news in those places, didn't see where there was looting in any of them.

Did I miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jyoder
Back