Advertisement

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly I am shocked with the fact that in today’s society with mental illness running abroad, politicians on both sides don’t have high security details. Whether that was at a Trump or Biden event, security protocols / procedures should’ve been much tighter.
I'm surprised politicians continue to fail the American people by not funding and helping solve mental illness.

No bro. The same animosity and aggression you’re demonstrating in your post to @schmalts is “part of the problem”.
Wrong, it's bullshit to make a statement like that when nobody knows what the motives were. It's divisive and it doesn't matter if it was Trump or Biden in the line of fire.

Clear insanity and no place to point fingers...period.

I hope this is going to be one of those teachable moments where everyone takes a step back and realizes we’re a better nation than one that expects (and promotes) political violence as part of the regular discourse, but it won’t be.
Hope so too, but it would sure help if both candidates would decry violence and not urge their supporters to be violent. That has NOT been the case. But maybe this will change things?

THAT ain't the definition. Just like Bush Derangement Syndrome, it is the irrational hatred of the man that cannot allow anything that might appear like anything but hatred for him. It was very apparent on MSNBC, who could not put in print that Trump was shot until long after the AP had reported the shooter was dead. Nothing sympathetic allowed. Now, after some hours, it appears they are starting to act a little bit like journalists.

I thought the same thing. I'm guessing the level of security between former and current presidents are not the same.
For the shooter to be inside the perimeter of the rooftop snipers, somebody effed up. Badly. No matter how fast the Secret Service reacted, they were late and effed up protecting the former (and now likely next) President.

THAT ain't the definition. Just like Bush Derangement Syndrome, it is the irrational hatred of the man that cannot allow anything that might appear like anything but hatred for him. It was very apparent on MSNBC, who could not put in print that Trump was shot until long after the AP had reported the shooter was dead. Nothing sympathetic allowed. Now, after some hours, it appears they are starting to act a little bit like journalists.
That makes better sense. I’ve never heard the term.
IMG_3076.jpeg

Unbelievable. Thank God he's gonna be OK.

I hope the shooter was not killed so they can detain and see what kind of idiotic moron would do something this insane.

The world gets crazier each day. To see it go to this level of insanity is hard to understand.
I prefer the shooter die each time. Saves massive court costs, takes away any fame they may seek, the perfect consequence for such an insane and cowardly act, and they find out the motive for the shooters in the vast majority of cases regardless of whether the shooter lives or dies.

For the shooter to be inside the perimeter of the rooftop snipers, somebody effed up. Badly. No matter how fast the Secret Service reacted, they were late and effed up protecting the former (and now likely next) President.
You can bet security just at least doubled from now on. If True about a rooftop shooter this is incompetence on a level so high it's unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back