Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the way, his head was turned when the shots took place the shooter had to either be on the right or the left of the stage. The Secret Service ran to the right and there were more shots, so I’m guessing the shooter was on the right. I read the shooter is dead, one event attendee is dead, and one other in critical condition. No matter what side of the isle you’re on this isn’t how you handle things. Pretty bad.

Based on the way, his head was turned when the shots took place the shooter had to either be on the right or the left of the stage. The Secret Service ran to the right and there were more shots, so I’m guessing the shooter was on the right. I read the shooter is dead, one event attendee is dead, and one other in critical condition. No matter what side of the isle you’re on this isn’t how you handle things. Pretty bad.

Attachments

• IMG_2151.jpeg
    IMG_2151.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 28
Unbelievable. Thank God he's gonna be OK.

I hope the shooter was not killed so they can detain and see what kind of idiotic moron would do something this insane.

The world gets crazier each day. To see it go to this level of insanity is hard to understand.
Shooter is dead. Secret Service or other law enforcement killed him from what I can decipher.

Very close call. Very unfortunate for the others tragically involved. 🙏🏻

Crazy deal!

As someone else said, this election is done.

Regardless of how I feel about him as a politician, I’m glad it sounds like he’s gonna be ok, and the photo of him with blood running down his face with his fist in the air is a picture of inspiring human resolve.

Reminds me of Theodore Roosevelt getting shot in an attempted assassination and finishing his speech in 1912. TR didn’t win that campaign, but it’s the same vibe and it’s beautiful.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I don't know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot, but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMa’am
Back