Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camera catches bullet mid flight by trumps head at 130-150? Sub sonic by then from a 22?

1720931353547.png
For those interested, the layout.
Far left, rooftop shooter position.
Bleacher left side of center podium area, round struck innocent person in stands, and center mark Trump struck along right side upper ear as his head faced to his right...

20 seconds along time. I would of thought like less than 5 seconds rounded up. He got rounds off though. Spotters, snipers evidently spotted before shots by civilians.

Regardless if it would of been a biden deal but it trump. Sad for the victims. That's why I stay away from crowds. Crazy shit.

In America, i thought the dream was that daddy had the freedom where he could teach his son how to shoot a rifle. Clearly that is no longer the case. Less than 150 yards? Really? Guess we need more 1000 yard elk shots on YouTube to teach the kids
To be fair, that was a high stress shot. Dude had to know he was about to have a 300 Win mag on his mind at worst before he shot and at best shortly after he shot. On top of all that was knowing that he would never know a woman in the biblical way. Yet, he nearly succeeded, missing Trump by a fraction of an inch and a second. I guess the silver lining should be the newfound Democratic support of the CMP program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back