MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice the guys flipping the bird and yelling "f you" when they were loading Trump into the car?
NPR reporter said that people in the audience blamed them at the time. I believe that the flipper was looking back at the reporter.

Early on Sunday the FBI identified 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, as the "subject involved" in what it termed an attempted assassination. He was a registered Republican, according to state voter records.
The suspect was shot dead by Secret Service agents, the agency said, after he opened fire from the roof of a building about 140 metres from the stage where Trump was speaking. An AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle was recovered near his body.

When I was at Bragg, we had a disgruntled soldier shoot up a morning formation with a 10/22. At least 1 dead, a Major if I remember correctly, several wounded, some very seriously. A 22 is no joke
Agreed. I’m thankful he didn’t have the wherewithal to just start flinging bullets after the first shot. If it really was a 22 in an AR style configuration he probably could have unloaded dozens of shots, relatively close to on target, much faster than he did if he knew what he was doing.

So to what extent will the dems try to win? Russiagate? Lawfare? Now assassin's? Wanna start a very short civil war? 200 yard shot? Bad shooter! He turned his head. Well, bring it dems. U lose.
I know it's just rhetoric, but how many time have we've heard statements like this coming from the left. , organizers of rallies, news casters, actors holding bloody fake heads.

Attachments

• 20240713_230706.jpg
    20240713_230706.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
If someone used that as motivation to shoot somebody, they have extreme mental health issues. I'm no Joe fan, but all sides use rhetoric like like that, quite a stretch for someone to take it literally. Sounds like this shooter was hell bent on being famous. Hell, he could be a republican for all we know. .

If someone used that as motivation to shoot somebody, they have extreme mental health issues. I'm no Joe fan, but all sides use rhetoric like like that, quite a stretch for someone to take it literally. Sounds like this shooter was hell bent on being famous. Hell, he could be a republican for all we know. .
He was a registered republican. It was reported this morning.

I learned of the shooting, as we were eating dinner in Billings, before attending a music recital our grandchildren were performing in.

Our country is in a bad place right now. There have been multiple political assassination attempts the last number of years. Gabby Gifford was nearly killed while meeting constituents. Steve Scalise was seriously injured while practicing for a baseball game. Nancy Pelosi's husband had his skull fractured by a person looking for her.

Is there any doubt that if Pelosi, Pence, Shumer etc had fallen into the hands of the January 6 protesters that it would have ended badly.

We like to say we are better than this, but events prove otherwise.

Last edited:
Jackson, and many western spots are Uber wealthy dem transplants. Heck, Jackson hole is now t he highest per capita. That liberal as long dem $$$. income in the states. Keep trying dems. The dipshit shooter will be s libtard. Trump just won the election!
The dipshit shooter was a registered Republican, not that it really matters, However, it MIGHT prevent just a little of the partisan crap that is plaguing this country.

Being registered R dosnt meant shit.

People often vote in the opposite group to try and keep others out they don't like during early voting rounds.

I'm no expert on the subject but how does a guy 150 yards from the posing even get a shot off with people in the crowd yelling and pointing "he's got a gun". Something doesn't add up there ?
A thorough investigation is obviously in progress, with heightened news media coverage. Let's learn real factual information and analysis by those with the proper expertise before blathering about flavor-of-the-week conspiracy theory!

Being registered R dosnt meant shit.

People often vote in the opposite group to try and keep others out they don't like during early voting rounds.
So, would you think the same if he had been a registered Democrat? Would it have not meant shit?
JFC, see big fins post on the partisan shit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back