Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying, she must of drew her weapon. Idk. Didn't catch it. But didn't notice anyone else drawing there weapon either. That would be my instinct.
Thankfully they are trained for that not to be their first instinct!

Thing is, physiological differences play a part and sometimes a big part. That can’t be ignored.

If you’re 6’4”, 245lbs, and get wounded on the battlefield and your closet support is this petite woman who passed a set of requirements for her, not a set of requirements for everyone equally. As an example. I get it, some guys might not be able to drag this person to safety quickly but the odds are on one side.

There’s a reason “men” are competing in women’s sports and not the other way around….physiological differences.

I would say that in that scenario, no one except the upper echelon of strong individuals is lifting that guy over their head Rambo-style and carrying him to safety. I’d say the military most likely knows simple physics and reduces techniques to be able to drag that man to safety, and size discrepancy can be made up by that. I’d say if a woman has hit the minimal requirements she should be able to do at least that. I’d say I’m sure you’ve used things such as leverage or knowing where centers of gravity are to move things much heavier than you hunting, for example.

I’d also say that I would hope the military would take into account size differences so scenarios like this could be avoided, but I can’t say that as a fact because I don’t know if that’s the case.

NEWS — Senate briefing on Trump rally shooting just concluded. Top lines, per 2 senators on the call:

—The shooter visited the rally site a few days in advance to scope it out
—62 mins elapsed between the time the shooter was photographed as being suspicious and when he fired the shots
—20 mins elapsed between the time he was spotted by snipers & when he fired the shots
—FBI Director Wray said there’s no known foreign nexus but no established motive as of now. Shooter used encrypted comms and had little to no social media presence

Hmm honestly women should not be in war, or in harms way. Straight male speaking. Some are very capable. But problems with that. All sexual. Biological.
Women make some of the biggest differences in civil affair positions in armed conflicts. No one wins anything if all men do is get better at killing each other.

Thread isn’t locked yet
Not alot of profanity or sexually related content, not really off the rails too far yet, even though a warning ... so perhaps the Fin family and forum administrators are just be entertained and going through several batches of Orville Redenbacher as the crazy-talk continues post after post.

Lol I'm just saying. Dude said women don't belong in wars. I guess the army didn't realize that when they saw how effective it was having women civil affair officers attached to special forces detachments.

Not alot of profanity or sexually related content, not really off the rails too far yet, even though a warning ... so perhaps the Fin family and forum administrators are just be entertained and going through several batches of Orville Redenbacher as the crazy-talk continues post after post.
Worse behavior on several non-political threads today. HT folks have proven they can blow up a thread talking about antelope quotas and elk cartridges.

I think a main problem is people are picturing a bunch of Sydney Sweeneys running around in full gear on a battlefield with perfect hair and a full face of makeup. This scenario, while pleasing to think about, is not really a good representation of what the average woman who joins the military looks like I think lol

Would be easier to narrow it down to the average candidate for this type of job or specialty maybe there would be a pattern of interests. But the military as a whole you cant pin down an average type

There we have it. The dumbest thing you will read on the internet today 🏆.

I did not realize you were the judge, no wonder then that you have not won the award.

A 6' 4" man that weighs 245# might be jacked. The more likely case is he has 20# or more to lose.

The rest of it is absolutely true in a battle. Do you think that when soldiers got hit during D-Day, soldiers next to them stopped fighting, to attend to their fellow soldier?

You can look up the last claim. You can take the word of a Marine general or a guy who lies as easily as he breathes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back