Kenetrek Boots

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sucks is I know plenty of you have daughters, and the fact you wouldn’t encourage them to be whatever they wanted to be based on your preconcieved notions of what is and isn’t acceptable for a woman to do is pretty sad.

That’s also how you get strippers.
I’ve also seen them sit on the stage and cry. She also didn’t meet the standards. Glad I was on like a 3 day bender that was a weird night.

Last edited:
Wow! 50 pages! 1,002 posts! When did Trump get his ear pierced? This has to be a thread logged in the HT history vault.

Some crazy posts! Some fun banter, some common arrogant toons tripping over their wee-wee, and hell, Tyson biting an ear off couldn't touch this!

Biden is now calling or complete ban on AR-15's in the wake of the shooting - https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-biden-renews-call-ban-165658821.html

In another odd reaction to the assassination attempt, it seems like stocks are rising with the bump in polling and now highly paid attention to RNC - seems like optimism of a second term for Trump is pushing stock prices higher.

I was about that with all my gear on. A 18 year old, 115lbs, blonde female, pulled me out of a spider pit and fireman carried me 75 meters to safety. She saved my life that day.
That’s awesome, sounds like she could meet the requirements. I personally think there should be a place for anyone that can meet the standards. I think the majority of people’s disagreement stemmed from Dubz comment suggesting that reducing standards wouldn’t impact the persons ability to perform the job.
Do you believe the standard set for women, in either what you or @Forkyfinder posted, would inhibit them from being able to perform their duties in an effective way?
he should of said “modified or reduced standards” cause that’s what the examples highlighted.

I knew of a woman in the national guard that could out lift most of the guys in her unit. She worked out at the mountain tough gym in town. Super strong. I bet she could hang with some of the elite special force guys. If she passes the tests, have at it.

That being said I have 6 close friends in active duty special forces. Pararescue, seals, seal team six, recon marines. You talk to them over a couple beers and they aren’t interested in adding that dynamic to their tier level. I’m sure it’s not everyone’s opinion but a large enough sample for me to find it an interesting topic. I don’t have a dog in the fight, and have a hell of a lot of respect for anyone serving.

I’m just hanging around to see the first old guy post, “it’s essential to have women near the front units, our red blooded boys benefit of seeing curvy bodies to remind them what they are fighting for.” At this rate it is inevitable, and then I am tapping out.

🤦‍♂️

You’re telling me you’ve never seen some obese male police officer waddle their way out of a squad car? It happens both ways.

You raise some good points. In a previous post, I did state that DEI is abused by both the right and the left. What I’m saying, is at its core, applied correctly, it’s a good thing that reflects the diversity of society.
Yep, applies to males too, who don't pass physical fitness requirements, or score high enough on the MCAT or LSAT to get into professional school.

That's my point. In critical jobs, high standards for everyone. Although, I realize very few want to be LEO now, especially in Blue states they may have to compromise. That means go to guns first though.

There really shouldn't be a discussion about a female in her position. If she can pass all the requirements, good for her. If she can't, then too bad so sad.

Gender, age, race and sexual preference aside, you can either pass the tests, or not.
And the test should be the same for males and females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMa’am
Back