Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam not being sexiest. Should only be one standard. But separated sexes in sports ect. Women's league and men's league. No weiners in the women's league.

You have to keep in mind those are minimum requirements as well. I would hazard that the women attracted to the types of professions would not just be scoring the minimums, and would be on par with many males in their scores.
Proof?

A lot of straight white male boomer ideology the last couple pages.

The world has changed. It has evolved past your outdated and problematic views. There is no going back. Women are just as capable as men, and as long as they can do the job effectively physically (which is also a criteria for men in some instances), that should have no bearing on whether they are hired. Sexual preference should have absolutely no bearing on hiring. Crying DEI to make yourself feel better about being misogynistic or bigoted is a complete dogwhistle and says more about you than anything else. Society is diverse, people should be represented, and the overwhelming majority of government positions in all facets are still held by straight white males, so nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

Wonder if gender or sexual preference was brought up when talking about all the cowardly police officers at Uvalde?
Agreed, but properly knowing how to holster a gun should be a requirement.

From my view not many of those ss men were that great. Wouldn't want them protecting me.

"based on their age and gender"

@Shed God dont turn this into a dei fight. you guys should take it to pms or something.

i want the @Dave N daily report/update to continue ;)
Do you remember when trump came to town the first time and they closed airport hill and parked all those loaded dump trucks at the metra so someone could run through the crowd. Man times have changed

Just saying, she must of drew her weapon. Idk. Didn't catch it. But didn't notice anyone else drawing there weapon either. That would be my instinct.

Just saying, she must of drew her weapon. Idk. Didn't catch it. But didn't notice anyone else drawing there weapon either. That would be my instinct.

I get it man. And just to refer back to another point you made, I don't think you're sexist. At least I don't think you're doing so in a malicious way. I just think some new ideas on the subject might give you something to think about. The world ain't the same as it used to be.

100%. I'm just saying the fact it was a woman should not matter. Plenty of cases of male LEOs not knowing proper gun use and safety, but their gender doesn't get brought up.
I’m sure it’s like anything else you have people who do the bear minimum. I see it in my line of work when the chit hits the fan there is a few guy I really prefer to have on the crew than just some of the guys that are there. I really hope it doesn’t take away from some of the women I’m sure we have that are fuggin elite and you wouldn’t wanna mess with

You have to keep in mind those are minimum requirements as well. I would hazard that the women attracted to the types of professions would not just be scoring the minimums, and would be on par with many males in their scores.

The one SS lady from the Trump shooting should not be doing that profession, I will wholeheartedly agree. But it just as easily could have been a guy doing the exact same thing. We as a society have to start judging people for the individual, not things they have no control over like race, gender, or sexual orientation. Judge someone by the content of their character. Pretty famous American once said something along those lines.
While agree with you to a certain extent we need to make sure the requirements are the same for everyone. No lowering standards just so a gender balance can be achieved. It’s well known in the military and LE circles that the requirements are different for men and women.

It all starts at the top though. Hiring a vp because she would be the first black female? Saying you are going to put the first black female in the Supreme Court? Why even say that? Hire the best person for the job, that’s the only qualification that should exist, imo.

So, the odds predict it was a man who either made a decision not to secure the roof, or overlooked it.

It was a male cop who backed down from the shooter when he peeked over the roof. If he would have engaged him, yes he is dead, but Tump is spared.

Why no male bashing about those failures?

While agree with you to a certain extent we need to make sure the requirements are the same for everyone. No lowering standards just so a gender balance can be achieved. It’s well known in the military and LE circles that the requirements are different for men and women.

It all starts at the top though. Hiring a vp because she would be the first black female? Saying you are going to put the first black female in the Supreme Court? Why even say that? Hire the best person for the job, that’s the only qualification that should exist, imo.

I am saying in all levels of society people should be judged on things other than race, sex, or gender. I am not saying is doesn't get abused to one extreme or the other. Plenty of ways its get abused to the left end of the spectrum, and plenty to the right as well.

I believe that taking physiological differences between males and females, the standards set for women in LE allow them to perform their duties as a police officer. They may have to go about the job in a different manner than some male officers, but when push come to shove those requirements should allow them to perform their duties to the standard needed. Representation should matter, especially in a profession such as that. An all-male police force would not be a good or acceptable thing in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back