Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was I? Bringing the dog and my rods in from the truck after fishing some mountain lake brookies.

Sat for a minute and saw @Dave N with a 1 minute old thread and no replies. No news notifications on my phone yet and scoured my news apps and finally found something on the AP app as old as Dave’s thread. Certainly shocked, turned the tv on and got back to unloading. Apple News notification came in on my phone several minutes later.

Point being, I think Dave needs to unretire and join the press if he’s faster than Apple News notifications.
No shit daves thread broke the news to me too.

I just hope this doesn't spur ol donny boy to start trying to take away ARs (if he gets in office again) to be completely frank. I doubt he'd want to deal with the backlash from his support, but still.

I just hope this doesn't spur ol donny boy to start trying to take away ARs (if he gets in office again) to be completely frank. I doubt he'd want to deal with the backlash from his support, but still.
lol now that would be a story.

not enough people on the right cared when he banned "bump stocks"

Idk by the way they all reacted. Nobody willing to give up there lives for trump.

And being honest, I nobody's shield. Return 🔥

I'd be surprised if most every SS member didn't wonder what the H$ll Cheadle was thinking when she said that.

Newsflash, sometimes leaders say some really stupid things those they serve over cringe at.
Someone below her tossed out that excuse, and she was too dumb to understand how lame a lie it was.

Hmm honestly women should not be in war, or in harms way. Straight male speaking. Some are very capable. But problems with that. All sexual. Biological.

A lot of straight white male boomer ideology the last couple pages.

The world has changed. It has evolved past your outdated and problematic views. There is no going back. Women are just as capable as men, and as long as they can do the job effectively physically (which is also a criteria for men in some instances), that should have no bearing on whether they are hired. Sexual preference should have absolutely no bearing on hiring. Crying DEI to make yourself feel better about being misogynistic or bigoted is a complete dogwhistle and says more about you than anything else. Society is diverse, people should be represented, and the overwhelming majority of government positions in all facets are still held by straight white males, so nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

Wonder if gender or sexual preference was brought up when talking about all the cowardly police officers at Uvalde?

Dubs337 u shoot at me. Why do women have different standard tests then. Not shooting them down. If they capable they capable. But phycology it a problem for males. Going to combat with a women. Act react differently. Protective mode.

Maybe society too diverse u got so called girls with weiners winning wrestling matches and races.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMa’am
Back