Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other guy would have stood there like a prairie dog waiting for the next round.
Biden would say "I got a boo boo. Can I have some ice cream"?
My initial thought was that he would have ended up in a hospital bed for a few days with ice cream. But the thought of a prairie dog turning to look at me after the first shot like "wut do u want" was too much and I busted out laughing!

I can't imagine this is actually serious, but the Mike Pence play for evangelicals seems to have paid off in spades. Trump's more popular than Jesus in churches these days.
And church attendance has never been lower.

Back to Trump getting shot

How in the heLL in 2024 can a 20 year old with no major accomplishments no tactical training and with out lots of help. Climb up on a roof top 140 yards away and shoot a former president of the USA all while the secret service is providing the highest level of security?? All the money, technology, experience, training, unlimited resources, successful experienced professional service men on guard!!!!! How can one 20 year old get that close and pull a shot off> I just can't see this as being a security breakdown. Has to be more going on here. Someone left the gate open or the window open at a minimum. No way in hell is it possible> its a total embarrassment epic failure or something else.

So, Biden organization commitment to tone down the existentialist rhetoric lasted less than 48 hrs. Nice.
To be fair, they're basically just quoting Vance.

“If I had been vice president, I would have told the states like Pennsylvania, Georgia and so many others that we needed to have multiple slates of electors, and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there,” Vance said in an interview on ABC’s “This Week” in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back