Advertisement

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki dumped her Governor IG account about a week ago. She deleted all her posts, etc. She came back revitalized as simply Nikki Haley. I wondered at the time if she was a finalist.
If that's the criteria than SD' crazy nut governor Noem just did the same with all her social media accounts. She seems to have all the qualities Trump wants and has been kissing his ring for months.

If that's the criteria than SD' crazy nut governor Noem just did the same with all her social media accounts. She seems to have all the qualities Trump wants and has been kissing his ring for months.

I mixed up the two. It was Kristi, not Nikki. Deleted my post.

"The building where gunman Thomas Crooks scrambled onto the roof and opened fire was the staging area for the local police tactical team doing overwatch of the crowd, two law enforcement officials told ABC News."

I'm seeing it play out in real life on the Alberta Outdoorsmen forum. You wanna see some kooky right wing ideology, checkout the general discussion part of that forum. Which is hilarious to me cause we're Canadian. They like Trump more than Americans, like hero cult worship lol

CGN is the same. Lots of tinfoil flying about...

The amount of Canadian "right wingers" who idolize Trump is weird. You'd think Biden slept with their wives or something...

CGN is the same. Lots of tinfoil flying about...

The amount of Canadian "right wingers" who idolize Trump is weird. You'd think Biden slept with their wives or something...

I haven't been able to get on CGN since they updated the site, but I believe it

Can anyone give a brief synopsis of the VP pick?
Rags to riches story; wrote a book that gave a lot of insight into the draw of Trumpist populism in white, rural America; big critic of Trump in 2016 and referred to him as "America's Hitler" so based on his turnaround I'd say a pretty standard politician whose ambition knows no bounds.

You think she is that dumb? I would lose all respect for her.
Not saying he will, but do you think if Trump offered her Secretary of State, she would turn it down? Her aspiration is to be president. Trumps in the drivers seat at the moment, I could totally see her hitching her wagon back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back