Kenetrek Boots

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...might be hard to find another that looks like they are independent enough to take over the job if needed!
I don't think being independent is part of the job description in this case. Let's not forget that in the first Trump run he had a couple of dozen appointees that were denied security clearance. Some were put in place anyway, others just made "consultants". I think we would see more of the same - A bunch of people swearing loyalty to the king so they can get invited inside, while hoping to further their own political footballs.

I think the debate performance from Biden sealed his fate more than an attempted assassination on the former president.

Yes but if anybody was still on the fence, this may seal it. Biden = old, doddering. Trump after taking a bullet = strong, able to handle the job.

I'm seeing it play out in real life on the Alberta Outdoorsmen forum. You wanna see some kooky right wing ideology, checkout the general discussion part of that forum. Which is hilarious to me cause we're Canadian. They like Trump more than Americans, like hero cult worship lol

Reagan was immensely likeable, had a very positive message, and had a strong belief in the country. Pretty much the opposite of Trump.

The campaign doesn't really start until after the conventions. The ammo from actual statements and actions with video on trump is going to be hard for voters to ignore when it starts to hit the airwaves hard.

Will that tip the election? I don't know, neither candidate has strong support from anything other than their minority base. Probably will depend on whether the message regarding the serious danger to democracy that Trump and his project 2025 plan-unfettered by needing to curry favor in a 2nd term--scares the h#ll out of enough people.

I honestly think the VP choice might make all the difference in the election. It will be critical IMO. But one of the candidates wanted his last VP knocked off--might be hard to find another that looks like they are independent enough to take over the job if needed!
I think it is going to be Rubio. He can completely dismantle the liberal "journalists" narrative and turn it back on them.

Yes but if anybody was still on the fence, this may seal it. Biden = old, doddering. Trump after taking a bullet = strong, able to handle the job.

I'm seeing it play out in real life on the Alberta Outdoorsmen forum. You wanna see some kooky right wing ideology, checkout the general discussion part of that forum. Which is hilarious to me cause we're Canadian. They like Trump more than Americans, like hero cult worship lol
To be fair, you know this would be completely different if Biden had gotten shot in the ear instead of Trump.

Trump raised a fist and yelled fight. Who knows what Biden would have done. I know who I'd rather have lead the country.

To be fair, you know this would be completely different if Biden had gotten shot in the ear instead of Trump.

Trump raised a fist and yelled fight. Who knows what Biden would have done. I know who I'd rather have lead the country.

Don't you worry, I'm certain Trump will bring up that platitude early and often in the coming days.

It was a hell of a way to handle the moment. But if how they handle getting shot is the barometer for who should be president, it says a lot more about your democracy and the state of your country than you'd want it to.

It won’t necessarily change votes, but it will damn sure encourage anyone that was leaning Trump to go ahead and go to the polls. Is that .25%? That might be all it takes in Michigan.
The Democrat Party knows they can't win now no matter who they put on the ticket now, hence the die off of the replace Joe rhetoric. They won't replacing him now, no candidate if they have any future political aspirations, would get on that ticket, they all know they are gonna get steamrolled. They are just gonna let him ride this one out, there is your proof.

If Trump doesn't come out for his speech at the convention and do the Hulk Hogan thing to his bandaged ear I am going to be disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back