Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is how I know that this was a flute and there isn't an army of crazy people out there attempting to do crazy things like this all the time.

I feel slightly disturbed that my mind went here this morning but I pulled up the area and within seconds I was able to easily find a tree way back on the edge of where it turns from subdivision to farm country but still very much within range of a quality rifle (793 yards). I'm going to guess that SS and whatever other pre event security that took place didn't go knock on farmer Joe's door and remove his guns or make sure that he wasn't going to do this but it looks very plausible that from atop that tree (marked by the white dot) there would have been LOS to the stage (white dot off in the distance).

1721046553986.png

Here is how I know that this was a flute and there isn't an army of crazy people out there attempting to do crazy things like this all the time.

I feel slightly disturbed that my mind went here this morning but I pulled up the area and within seconds I was able to easily find a tree way back on the edge of where it turns from subdivision to farm country but still very much within range of a quality rifle (793 yards). I'm going to guess that SS and whatever other pre event security that took place didn't go knock on farmer Joe's door and remove his guns or make sure that he wasn't going to do this but it looks very plausible that from atop that tree (marked by the white dot) there would have been LOS to the stage (white dot off in the distance).

View attachment 332874
Its pretty remarkable/scary - comparitively i bet its very hard to see Ben N, Putin, or Zelensky being that vulnerable.

Its pretty remarkable/scary - comparitively i bet its very hard to see Ben N, Putin, or Zelensky being that vulnerable.
It’s hard to believe a VIP in a third world country would have that poor of a security detail and plan. It makes a lot more sense if you view it from the lense that someone wanted this to happen. Let’s be real, Bennie Thompson pushed a bill to have Trumps security detail taken away.

And I’d bet my house the counter sniper wasn’t shooting a 22 Creedmoor with a 77gr TMK, which apparently is enough for a T-Rex depending on which forum the listen to. 🤣
Sure is enough to kill deer/elk/antelope 🤷‍♂️.

I wouldnt have one - but the obsession against the the small caliber folks is funny.

It’s hard to believe a VIP in a third world country would have that poor of a security detail and plan. It makes a lot more sense if you view it from the lense that someone wanted this to happen. Let’s be real, Bennie Thompson pushed a bill to have Trumps security detail taken away.
Huh?

If someone wanted this to happen, why pick a 20 year old that didn't make a local shooting team?

For a conspiracy to work and be believable, it has to make sense. Your statement makes no sense, steaming load of BS.

If you can’t hack the job, then do something different.

Back to the comment, it was said the shooter hadn’t done anything wrong up to that point.

Let me say this again, he is pointing a gun at a political figure, past president, and at that point all bets are off and it’s a FAFO situation.

Nothing more needs to be said. As soon as they found out that a guy was crawling up on a roof with a gun, agents/police should have been dispatched and taken care of it right then. Enough time elapsed easily seen in witness video. The shooter was able to get on the roof with a gun..officers/agents couldn’t do the same?
Wrong. This is why this is an epic failure of proportions unimaginable. SS Snipers are not the problem. the problem is that before snipers were told about the guy on roof Trump should have already been covered and removed.

Huh?

If someone wanted this to happen, why pick a 20 year old that didn't make a local shooting team?

For a conspiracy to work and be believable, it has to make sense. Your statement makes no sense, steaming load of BS.
Always intrigues me that the conspiracy theory folks seem to be the same ones who believe the gov’t is a bunch of incompetent idiots. Not sure how they square that circle in their heads, unless they’ve been taught that critical thinking, like masturbation, will make you go blind. 🤷‍♂️

We have a long tradition of candidates wanting to be close to people. Trump and hordes of others. Not quite the same in the rest of the world. That doesn't mean security is happy about that or doesn't advise against it--and get overruled by candidates or their campaign handlers.

Wrong. This is why this is an epic failure of proportions unimaginable. SS Snipers are not the problem. the problem is that before snipers were told about the guy on roof Trump should have already been covered and removed.
IF he allowed security to do what they wanted to do.

Conspiracy theories aside, that probably won Trump the election. For better or worse.

Mind-boggling that a shooter was allowed to get up on a roof within shooting distance of the stage. Like they didn't see the problem with that building before the rally? Crazy.

Huh?

It’s not the shooter. It’s making the opportunity available for the shooter, who could’ve been anyone. The security was poor enough for this to happen. They may not have made it happen, but they let it happen. And I’m not talking about the officers on location. They were just set up to fail.

Right, because trump is so willing to follow instructions.

It’s not the shooter. It’s making the opportunity available for the shooter, who could’ve been anyone. The security was poor enough for this to happen. They may not have made it happen, but they let it happen. And I’m not talking about the officers on location. They were just set up to fail.
Prove it...good luck with that.

Conspiracy theories aside, that probably won Trump the election. For better or worse.
I keep hearing this, but I’d be curious to know how many people on here are changing their vote based on this incident. Seems most people are already pretty well intrenched in their opinions on both candidates and parties. I don’t see this swaying many people. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Right, because trump is so willing to follow instructions.
Took him a bit longer to get down than you'd think someone following what were almost certainly SS warnings to get down would have though--most would hit the deck immediately. Confusion over what is happening can play a role though.

I keep hearing this, but I’d be curious to know how many people on here are changing their vote based on this incident. Seems most people are already pretty well intrenched in their opinions on both candidates and parties. I don’t see this swaying many people. Just my opinion.

The majority of people (in any country, not just picking on the US) are easily influenced and not very knowledgeable on anything other than what effects them or what they can see, and will make decisions based on what stirs their emotions.

IMG_0138.jpeg

This alone will stir a lot of people’s emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back