Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Trump is shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now put yourself in SS details shoes after this incident.

Governor of Wisconsin has asked for a wider no guns allowed zone around the convention.

SS has said..... NO.

I can only imagine one reason the SS would not want that now...begs the question again of who is actually directing the situational preparedness decisions?
Wouldn’t want to be in their shoes at all. It will be a nasty AAR and someone will be falling on the sword.

I can see several reasons with manning and whatever is contained within the area the Governor wanted. It may just not be practical, IDK. I will stick with party affiliation doesn’t matter as much as the rules they had to follow.

That is the first I have heard of that. Can you post the link to it for me to read/watch it?
I don’t have a link. The guy who posted the video above of the shooter going to the roof was interviewed on a news network. He said the shooter ran behind them with a gun, I guess there were about 35 people around. They were yelling for police and he started filming….video above.

Wasn’t it 488 yards the team shot from?
I'm speaking the range from the assassin and the protective bubble.
In the wake of the attempted assassination of Donald Trump, there are widespread concerns and questions about how a sniper was able to obtain rooftop access roughly 150 meters from the former president’s position at the podium at an outdoor rally.

I'm speaking the range from the assassin and the protective bubble.
In the wake of the attempted assassination of Donald Trump, there are widespread concerns and questions about how a sniper was able to obtain rooftop access roughly 150 meters from the former president’s position at the podium at an outdoor rally.
According to the overhead views the SS snipers were not that far from Trump. That 488 will have to be verified. I guess at that time we might find out if the SS sniper wet his drawers like @BuzzH thinks might have happened.

According to the overhead views the SS snipers were not that far from Trump. That 488 will have to be verified. I guess at that time we might find out if the SS sniper wet his drawers like @BuzzH thinks might have happened.
Agree. Here is the view. Roof top to trump 150. Law Enforcement Roof position sure doesn't look like 3x's the distance. Far from 488 yards as @Addicting believes it may be (not intended as an offense, addicting -I don't believe 488 is accurate). May even be closer than Trump's location to the shooter.
Agree. We'll eventually find out.

Screenshot_20240714-222301.png

So not to take this off the rails but once you register you can still vote for whomever or split ticket?

I don’t know if anyone answered this, but you have to register with your preferred candidates party to vote for your preferred candidate in the primaries in Colorado. Can vote for whomever in the actual election.

I don’t know if anyone answered this, but you have to register with your preferred party to vote for your preferred candidate in the primaries in Colorado. Can vote for whomever in the actual election.
Yah that's what others have said. Admittedly I've only voted in one or two primaries but that makes sense now.

Agree. Here is the view. Roof top to trump 150. Law Enforcement Roof position sure doesn't look like 3x's the distance. Far from 488 yards as @Addicting believes it may be (not intended as an offense, addicting -I don't believe 488 is accurate). May even be closer than Trump's location to the shooter.

View attachment 332849
Looking at that overview makes me think there was gross negligence by someone. I guess we will find out.

Looking at that overview makes me think there was gross negligence by someone. I guess we will find out.
There is always the possibility that the shooter’s rifle didn’t become visible to the SS sniper until it was too late and that he didn’t have the intel that there was a man with a rifle on that roof.

At least, I hope that is what happened.

View attachment 332849
I’ve read reports that the sniper in that diagram did not have clear line of sight to the target and that the shooter was actually killed by another sniper in a different position not shown in that picture. That might explain the greater distance. Who knows…

I’ve read reports that the sniper in that diagram did not have clear line of sight to the target and that the shooter was actually killed by another sniper in a different position not shown in that picture. That might explain the greater distance. Who knows…
I'd be interested reading one of those reports.

Here is another specific view:

Screenshot_20240714-234417.png

Viewing the angle and color of the building, that is the counter snipers perch referenced in the article.

The building shown:

Screenshot_20240714-235427.png

Screenshot_20240714-234858.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member