Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

NRA: Obama wants to "erase" the 2nd Amendment if re-elected

Wayne LaPierre is the reason I got out of the NRA. I get sooo many of these type E-Mail type articles that I just Delete most of them and read the others for the heck of it. John

Is anyone concerned about this? :confused::)

Obama wants to outlaw guns

five years ago I could walk in with my CCW and walk out with a new handgun,,,, two years ago I had an hour wait to buy a rifle,, last year I waited three days to get oked for a rifle,, I have two issues, an OLD misdemeanor charge some 20 years ago, and being born overseas, they will not tell me what the hold up is but it has gotten much worse in the last four years!!! this clown worries me !

Solo, five years ago you couldn't carry in a national park now you can.Wayne's just crying wolf again , he's got to spread the fear to keep that money rolling in.

Sure he's pounding the drum and he should with the current President possibly being reelected and Holder in there as his AG!!!

So Topgun, Obama has spent four years making us feel safe and, if re-elected he will "erase" the second amendment. He can't even get Catholic hospitals to pay for birth control for their employees, but he can amend the constitution.

Last edited:
Hmmm more lame media drivel with a failure to site a single source. Hmmm the hunting offseason during a election year is eventful on hunttalk. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whipple
Back