Muley Freak in trouble?

I stumbled across MF a while ago on YouTube. I lasted 30 seconds. Once I saw they were planning to shoot an animal at +/- 900 yards I was out. I was sick just thinking about what could go wrong.

And ya, shame on any company supporting these guys.

These guys really do think they’re seal team 6 operators. Nothing makes me want to hang it up more than watching these clowns circle jerk each other up the mountain and mag dump a 9 into a treed bear.

I can't get over that either. I don't know why that military wannabe is not more apparent to people. I have no idea most of these guys military/veteran status, but it always comes across as trying too hard to me.

Relax boys, they killed Osama years ago, no longer taking applications.

I don’t have instagram but am awfully curious. Context in a written nutshell, please?
1000008764.jpg
1000008765.jpg
There might have been more but I just missed it.

I don't keep up enough to know all the details and I'm not really in the know on some of this stuff but just from that short video, it's just a shame that folks like this continue to have so much support while damaging hunting.
Zero accountability, just deflecting and insulting others in their comments. The whole thing bothers me but there is a lack of respect for that bear that really irritates me.
I don't follow influencers and I don't know which companies support who but thanks to threads like this, I know which companies to avoid.

View attachment 331079
View attachment 331082
There might have been more but I just missed it.

I don't keep up enough to know all the details and I'm not really in the know on some of this stuff but just from that short video, it's just a shame that folks like this continue to have so much support while damaging hunting.
Zero accountability, just deflecting and insulting others in their comments. The whole thing bothers me but there is a lack of respect for that bear that really irritates me.
I don't follow influencers and I don't know which companies support who but thanks to threads like this, I know which companies to avoid.
Yech. I’m not an old fart or anything. But, like yourself, don’t keep up with social media or any “content” to speak of (aside from an occasional Newburg pronghorn hunt or the like). Unfortunately it seems like this Freak guy and his ilk are the public face of contemporary hunting to a lot of people.

A neighbor used to teach early high school and said the kids in his class loved the Montana Wild guys and their social media content. This was all just after the time they’d been convicted of dicking around with bull trout in the Bob for instagram fodder.

Guess this is all the new norm instead of Beyond Fair Chase.

I’d be embarrassed with myself if I behaved the way some of these guys do in the woods, even if it was only me who knew what happened. Yet, here they are parading it around online for the world to see.

One sponsor possibly reevaluating their MF sponsorship. See posts #90, 91, 98, & 99.
#starvethefreak
But maybe not? Seems par for the course with these things; make some obscure statement but not actually give an answer

So this guy is a YouTube sensation? This was the catalyst for the great HT name change wonders?

Holy Fk guys... Hah! Much adu about a personality. I enjoy hunting though this is a new level of mental stimulation for folks.

Anyone asked this Freak if he wants to run for Presidency?

So this guy is a YouTube sensation? This was the catalyst for the great HT name change wonders?

Holy Fk guys... Hah! Much adu about a personality. I enjoy hunting though this is a new level of mental stimulation for folks.

Anyone asked this Freak if he wants to run for Presidency?
Sad to say, but living in everyone’s head rent free. While I am repulsed by him as well, here’s another thing to consider. These influencers are monetized by views. And just look at all the links in this thread alone to the content that monetizes his means.

Sad to say, but living in everyone’s head rent free. While I am repulsed by him as well, here’s another thing to consider. These influencers are monetized by views. And just look at all the links in this thread alone to the content that monetizes his means.
Yeah, I dont click on the links.. Seen enough of them to know he sucks.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DtechStore
Back