Poaching, Partnerships, and Profits

Nah they just bank on this going away.
Just a thought - but maybe there's conversations you aren't privy to in the background.

If they came here and said - "you're right, he's an a hole poacher! and we are done!" They would open themselves to potential legal issues and business issues with other people they work with. I am sure there's terms and conditions for severing a contract or ending the relationship and the means and methods of that are relevant to both parties so that can't just sling a combo of shit and mud.

Erik Van Woerkom, AKA “Muley Freak”, should have long-since hung up his 1000-yard wounding stick, and joined the ranks of washed-up former hunting influencers. Poaching for content conviction in Utah? Fool me once, I guess. A second offense in Idaho in 2022, I see a pattern emerging… Not only did he get convicted a second time, he added injury to insult by whining to the judge that he could not weather a second “hunting” ban, because no poaching = no social media content = sale revenues and corporate partnerships dry up. And of course, he never admitted wrongdoing either.

A corporate sponsorship with Muley Freak should be a poison pill for any outdoor company. Rather, it is a profit-booster. Sales tick, more $$$ pours into Erik’s “poaching for content” coffers.

That the Muley Freak franchise continues to exist at all in 2024 is a testament to the average values US hunters espouse. The privilege to hunt hangs in the balance in multiple states - the last thing we need at this juncture is establishing a reputation as sponsors and sympathizers of poaching and poor sportsmanship.

Do you still use any of these brands? They all currently do business with Muley Freak.

MTNTough Fitness Program
Nightforce Optics
Black Ovis / CamoFire
Sportsman’s Warehouse (Cabellas, Bass Pro Shops)
Companies could careless,hunters will buy their products if Satan himself was their spokesman.

Just a thought - but maybe there's conversations you aren't privy to in the background.

If they came here and said - "you're right, he's an a hole poacher! and we are done!" They would open themselves to potential legal issues and business issues with other people they work with. I am sure there's terms and conditions for severing a contract or ending the relationship and the means and methods of that are relevant to both parties so that can't just sling a combo of shit and mud.

I sure hope you’re right. Unfortunately Nightforce and Mathews (two huge companies obviously) made their decision loud and clear to stay partners with him despite all the evidence.

I sure hope you’re right. Unfortunately Nightforce and Mathews (two huge companies obviously) made their decision loud and clear to stay partners with him despite all the evidence.
Shame them on social media. Remember the college student that tried to dodge his past? Google "Brock Turner" to see the power of 1000s of social posts which merely states facts re his conviction and his full name. His family tried to spend their way out of the hit to Brock Turner's reputation and failed. Brock.altered his name. New posts mentioned the new name and the old name and the facts.

Money is powerful but not always going to win versus thousands of posts mentioning a name and relevant facts such as court verdicts. Personal information such as phone numbers or home address should not be posted.

Shame those that follow a poacher on Instagram. Eastman's and Huntin' Fool appear to do so as of tonight. If you lay down with dogs, you get fleas.

Money is very powerful. But elected officials and Leo much more powerful. Very bad things.

Think how corupt things are. County level, state, country. Very bad things.

Politics are corupt. Everyone knows that.

Yes, beat the shit out of them. The ones who are evil. The ones that do it for $$$, fame, power

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back