PEAX Equipment

Muley Freak in trouble?

Sad to say, but living in everyone’s head rent free. While I am repulsed by him as well, here’s another thing to consider. These influencers are monetized by views. And just look at all the links in this thread alone to the content that monetizes his means.
Not sure he's in anyone's head. He's proven to be a POS and a crap stain on the hunting community so he gets discussed here. He's an easy target to make fun of since he's painted a bullseye on his back.
I've seen a couple of his videos and like most here won't click on anything that he could possibly get paid from and won't buy from the companies that sponsor him.

Not sure he's in anyone's head. He's proven to be a POS and a crap stain on the hunting community so he gets discussed here. He's an easy target to make fun of since he's painted a bullseye on his back.
I've seen a couple of his videos and like most here won't click on anything that he could possibly get paid from and won't buy from the companies that sponsor him.
Yeah, he's a walking skidmark alright, but he could still be very successful in politics. A little more bleach in his smile, brand himself "conservative," and he could pick his job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boomer Benji
Back