Mule deer in montana

Shed God

That is amazing to me. I have talked to a few people. And the reason montana fwp is afraid to go LE limited or unlimited is this $$$$$$.

They worried about $$$. They don't realize if they actually managed every unit. The value goes up. Every resident buy a tag a chance. Every non resident still apply 75 percent at least.

So who going to take accountability for the poor mule deer herds in mt. I would like to know mt fwp. Put a statement out. Who is making that call. Because it is $$$$ over management. But it could be $$$$ and management. Who is the the old #*^@#* living in 1980.

Just do it. Jordan. Not LeBron. LE. Limited unlimited. Everything in mt going up. Price on tags as land owners now and hunt pimps.

Stop $*)Q!#@$ around and go LE. Better for public and private. What everyone wants and understands.

I want a mt fwp official to make a public statement in why we can't have LE mule deer. U told the proposal it can't happen. So only fair as to why.

I don't know what LE mule deer limted/unlimited is. When you called them/wrote them what did they say?

I never called them or anything. Word of mouth LE is out. How else would u actually manage md in mt

What did they learn from the governors mule deer tag this yr. Value in a draw.

Jimh406 who do I call or write. My thoughts may reflect my drawing status

That is amazing to me. I have talked to a few people. And the reason montana fwp is afraid to go LE limited or unlimited is this $$$$$$.

They worried about $$$. They don't realize if they actually managed every unit. The value goes up. Every resident buy a tag a chance. Every non resident still apply 75 percent at least.

So who going to take accountability for the poor mule deer herds in mt. I would like to know mt fwp. Put a statement out. Who is making that call. Because it is $$$$ over management. But it could be $$$$ and management. Who is the the old #*^@#* living in 1980.

Just do it. Jordan. Not LeBron. LE. Limited unlimited. Everything in mt going up. Price on tags as land owners now and hunt pimps.

Stop $*)Q!#@$ around and go LE. Better for public and private. What everyone wants and understands.

I want a mt fwp official to make a public statement in why we can't have LE mule deer. U told the proposal it can't happen. So only fair as to why.
You are ranting at the wrong, inappropriate, ineffective audience!
But I do hope you feel a bit better.

I sent the proposal into each and everyone of their emails which you can find in the link Gerald posted. If each HT member that’s commented on the 100+ page bickertons the FWP staff would get an idea of a desire to have action.

Go to a regional meeting. Then you will get to see the power point they have put together to show that everything is fine and we are just in a down turn but things are going to come right back up like they always do. There isn’t shit going to change in Montana if fwp has any say in it

Boy I hope when I’m out hiking for elk in my general unit, with my OTC tag I find a nice velvety muley buck by chance…

Grouse too. Shoot!! I hope they don’t take that away while I’m elk hunting!?

I mean, I know there might not be as many of them as there were back in the good old days, but I’m just not sure that I am ready to sacrifice my opportunity to hunt em in exchange to be able to see older age-class tree-chickens on the landscape…
Ahh yes, another MT MD thread. 👀

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manbugle
Back