Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Montana Wolf - The waiting is over!

Ok fin I'm ready to go anytime you are. Man i want to get me one of those.

You guys needed some sun screen today

Last edited:
Fantastic! Congrats to both of you it was well earned! So Critter what are you going to do with it full body mount or rug?

Ok fin I'm ready to go anytime you are. Man i want to get me one of those.

If you want to "get you one of those," I think you need to get Critter to be your sidekick. He seems to have a knack for finding those things.

Way to go, guys. Should make a cool show. Hope you have unlisted phone numbers. ;)

Awesome! Congratulations on a well earned trophy! With the footage it sounds like you guys have, this will make for an incredible episode. Can't wait to see it!

If you want to "get you one of those," I think you need to get Critter to be your sidekick. He seems to have a knack for finding those things.

I think you might be right. I could of sworn that he had on some "wolf in heat" dope. He's done now and you and I still have vacant tags.

Great job guys! That's is truly amazing! It couldn't have happened to two more deserving guys. Thanks for taking us along for the ride!
Big Fin, are you going to keep on hunting?

Big Fin, are you going to keep on hunting?

Oh yeah. We got three more days booked with the cameras. After that, if I can squeak in a few days between the trade shows, I plan to hunt them all I can. Just so busy from mid-Jan until season closes.

Good luck to those of you out chasing them. Seems to be a very popular activity today. Guys from Helena, Bozeman, and who know where else were hitting it hard today. If we keep giving it this kind of effort, hopefully the quotas will fill.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back Tracker
Back