Caribou Gear

Gov't Shutdown Closes National Wildlife Refuges

The facts are Boehner negotiated with Obama. Obama will also now if he wants his debt ceiling increase.
It wasn't really negotiating because if he did nothing the Bush tax cuts would expire and we would "fall off the fiscal cliff" in addition to the taxes automatically going up which would have been worse for the Rs.

Boehner held his "no taxes" view for many years and stopped the country from functioning. Our credit rating was lowered. How was that negotiating?

It wasn't really negotiating because if he did nothing the Bush tax cuts would expire and we would "fall off the fiscal cliff" in addition to the taxes automatically going up which would have been worse for the Rs.

Boehner held his "no taxes" view for many years and stopped the country from functioning. Our credit rating was lowered. How was that negotiating?

The Dems put in the 10 year window for expiration of the Bush tax cuts. How would that be the Repubs fault?

Obama raised the FICA taxes this year.

The poor got a tax hike because of Obama this year. You will not be able to spin that.

The Dems put in the 10 year window for expiration of the Bush tax cuts. How would that be the Repubs fault?

Obama raised the FICA taxes this year.

The poor got a tax hike because of Obama this year. You will not be able to spin that.
I could answer that - but questions are off the table until you explain how Boehner's hard line "taxes are off the table" position for over two years was negotiating.

I could answer that - but questions are off the table until you explain how Boehner's hard line "taxes are off the table" position for over two years was negotiating.

I knew you wouldn't answer it.

I also know you will not answer why Obama chose to shut down the WW2 Memorial but pay for the policing and garbage pickup of an immigration rally.

I knew you wouldn't answer it.

I also know you will not answer why Obama chose to shut down the WW2 Memorial but pay for a immigration rally.
You probably knew because I told you I wouldn't until you tell me how Boehner's stance was any better than Obama's current stance. :D

Nope. Off the table until you tell me how Boehner's stance was any better than Obama's current stance.

Boehner didn't have to worry about the debt ceiling.

Now please answer all my questions I posed.

If you don't, everyone will see that you don't want to answer them.

Why can I go shoot a coyote on Federal grasslands, but I can't go shoot a duck on a NWR?

From what I have been reading, this is the first time the National Parks have been shut down during a Government shutdown.

Read my lips - no new questions.

I can understand why you will not answer them. You are the one faced with the fact that the person you voted for is shutting down hunting lands and National Parks for the first time in history during a Government shutdown.

Teddy R would personally kick Obama's butt if he were alive today.

Boehner didn't have to worry about the debt ceiling.
Whoa there buddy! Sorry, must respond to that incredible statement. Boehner's stance was the major issue that caused the 2011 crisis and led to the sequester!

Whoa there buddy! Sorry, must respond to that incredible statement. Boehner's stance was the major issue that caused the 2011 crisis and led to the sequester!

Obama is the one that brought up the Idea of the sequester.

60-70% of Americans do not want the debt limit increased without spending cuts according to a Bloomberg poll.

I can understand why you will not answer them. You are the one faced with the fact that the person you voted for is shutting down hunting lands and National Parks for the first time in history during a Government shutdown.

Teddy R would personally kick Obama's butt if he were alive today.

Dude, you don't know what you are talking about in regards to me. Your series of questions started because you are avoiding the only one I asked. Just one, and it was a simple one with a simple answer: Boehner wasn't negotiating. The fact of the matter is that Boehner and his party have never been willing to negotiate on certain subjects and Obama won't negotiate on others . That is just life. That's just politics. That's just show business in DC. The only thing that bothers me is that people are too dumb to see it for what it is.

Please, I dont play much in the rules for individuals so I'm curious.

The one that may be helpful is that LT capital gains taxes are 0% for people in the 15% or lower tax brackets. Finally, a tax loophole for the rest of us.

Dude, you don't know what you are talking about in regards to me. Your series of questions started because you are avoiding the only one I asked. Just one, and it was a simple one with a simple answer: Boehner wasn't negotiating. The fact of the matter is that Boehner and his party have never been willing to negotiate on certain subjects and Obama won't negotiate on others . That is just life. That's just politics. That's just show business in DC. The only thing that bothers me is that people are too dumb to see it for what it is.

Boehner did negotiate because there was a tax increase on the "rich" and small business owners operating at S-Corps.

Logic would dictate there would not have been a tax increase on just the "rich" if there would not have been a negotiation.

The one that may be helpful is that LT capital gains taxes are 0% for people in the 15% or lower tax brackets. Finally, a tax loophole for the rest of us.

They have been 0% for the past few years for people in the the 15% tax bracket or lower.

The very rich got a tax increase and everybody got a FICA tax increase.

Boehner did negotiate because there was a tax increase on the "rich" and small business owners operating at S-Corps.

Logic would dictate there would not have been a tax increase on just the "rich" if there would not have been a negotiation.

Get real. For two years he refused to budge an inch on the subject when dealing with Obama. Finally it was forced on him or he would have been faced with the Bush tax cuts completely sunsetting. Caving when the other side has your nuts in a vice is not negotiating.

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeoregonhunter
Back