NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Football General Talk

Almost certainly true.

The Vikes will suck this year. Probably be bottom of the division and, sadly, a top-10 draft position, maybe top 3. It will be awful, and Jefferson will demand a trade before the season is over.
I doubt they get rid of him with all the money they just agreed to pay him.

That is pretty sad. I don't wish any team to go down due to a player's injury, especially some that has, at least not yet, proven to be a personal asshole. Seems like the kid is a decent guy. I'd like to see him do his thing like any rookie on any team.
Was not necessarily pointing to the injury, he wasn't exactly going to win the QB job anyways and looks like Sam will be leading the team. I was simply pointing out that it will be amazing seeing the vikes finish in the bottom 10 of the league, bottom of the division and trading Jefferson away.

The plan was to sit him for the season anyway, so while he will sadly lose practice time, the W-L of the vikes hasn’t changed. We will be in the middle as always - not good enough to win it all, not bad enough to draft in top 3.

Last edited:
Jefferson will demand a trade before the season is over.
Become the next formerly disgruntled Davante Adams. Granted that was Coach swap that broke him out of his funk. Had that not changed, DA would have been a perfect heifer for green pastures.
I don't think O'Connell is to blame, he's good coach material though Vikes GM, w/ owner blessing, needs to play some quality poker with other teams for a good QB or JJ will feel the disgruntled DA grind...

Become the next formerly disgruntled Davante Adams. Granted that was Coach swap that broke him out of his funk. Had that not changed, DA would have been a perfect heifer for green pastures.
I don't think O'Connell is to blame, he's good coach material though Vikes GM, w/ owner blessing, needs to play some quality poker with other teams for a good QB or JJ will feel the disgruntled DA grind...
Jefferson not asking to leave. He had ~200y in a game with Mullens as QB last yr. He knew going into season he would have few to none games with McCarthy.

After this,

I am going to become a Chiefs and/or Packers fan or just give up on the NFL altogether.
Pm your adress I’ll buy your first Packers hat!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back