Football General Talk

I think you even said 60 million per. Wonder what he would have been paid as a free agent? mtmuley
The sky would have been the limit, but he wants to be a Cowboy. Dallas is only 2 or 3 hours from where he grew up. Plus he grew up a Cowboys fan. Talk about living the American dream.

Definitely yes way.

Easily the most underpayed Player in the league. But it will be interesting to see if he takes a smaller salary with a viewed towards having a better offensive line, etc. like Brady did.
It's money Brent. And my Cowboys hung 33 points on the best defense in the NFL. Cowboy defense looks solid. Should have been more points scored. Early but hey, going in the right direction. mtmuley

Reactions: Hem
Definitely yes way.

Easily the most underpayed Player in the league. But it will be interesting to see if he takes a smaller salary with a viewed towards having a better offensive line, etc. like Brady did.
That's what rookie deals are. mtmuley

Can I just state again how much I hate overtime rules in the NFL. Coin flips shouldn’t play a large part/ decide a game winner

Googled it:

Seems simple enough. Under these rules, coin toss winners ended up prevailing in 52.8 percent of overtime games, per NFL Research. That's far from decisive. But in the playoffs, coin toss winners are 10-1, winning 90.9 percent of overtime contests.Jan 25, 2022

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back